Chapter 1

*Song towards end of chapter*

"Dad, please be safe. It's only a few days, right?" I asked him as he was packing his bags to go on a hunt. "I will I will don't hassle me. It's just a vamp nest. I'll see you in a few days." Bobby said. They exchanged hugs before he walked out the front door. Every time he walked out that door, I waited for the day that he wouldn't return. I miss when I was first came over here, we used to dance to slow songs. It made me feel like he didn't risk his life everyday and that I was a normal child. 

-a few days later- 

I received a phone call and I knew it was my father, I didn't talk to anyone else. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked. "Actually... no, the vamp nest was bigger than expected, um I need you to focus alright. Remember the plan?" He said coldly. I was teary eyed already, I knew something bad had happened. I tried to keep my words clear and concise. "I remember." I said simply. "Good, I just want you to know that...that I love ya.." he said sounding worried now and then I heard multiple loud thumping sounds. I heard my father say "I'm going out fighting." A large crash followed then the phone went dead.  (Bobby died in February)

I wasn't stupid, nor I did not have hope that somehow someway my father would be able to battle with what sounded like at least 6 vampires. Not with their super strengthen and his regular human strength. My worst fear was now a reality, but I was strong and knew I could continue on. I would listen to my father and stay in this house to avoid people knowing about me. If any of his hunter collages knew about me, they'd probably kill me. My father had everything set for if something happened to him, I had a large bunker full of food and an alarm system so I knew when people would come. Now I doubt anyone, except the Winchester's would show up (to read up on stuff and what not) but even them, they couldn't know. I'd always thought maybe Sam would accept me for what I was: A Nephilim. His brother, Dean, on the other hand would stick a angel blade in me faster than he'd hit on a girl. 

I knew a lot about the life of hunters, as dangerous as it may seem I always thought it seemed exciting. I read a lot about the lore and my dad always told me stories about the hunts he went on, pretending to be FBI agents to Animal Control Workers. I've always wanted to do it but it was never possible because if someone found out I was Bobby's daughter or a Nephilim, we were both screwed. 

-a couple months- May  

A couple months had passed since my father passed away and honestly I wasn't handling it very well. I cried more than I thought I would. I know I said I was going to be able to continue on but it was hard. It was hard being alone all the time, I couldn't even call my mother because she passed away when I was 12. A demon attack. Shocker. Bobby tried to find the demon who did it, but months passed and he couldn't find any traces of it. I mainly spent my days reading, scowering the internet to learn new things about the hunter life, sleeping, eating, and worked out. Honestly, all in all, it wasn't too bad but I was just so lonely without Bobby and I just missed him. Those Winchester boys did come by a couple times a month and I could hear them talking through the cameras that Bobby had installed. The alarm always went off and I hid in the cellar. They mostly talked about whatever case they were working on at the moment and every now and then about how they missed Bobby. But they didn't talk about their feelings often so when they did, it usually turned into a heated argument about how something bad could happen to either of them and the other would have to move on. 

"New day, let's make the most of it." I said to myself as I was preparing my breakfast. Pretty simple, just some eggs and toast with some orange juice. I didn't really want to eat but I knew I needed to. I was almost done with my breakfast when the door suddenly opened. and I ducked behind the island I was eating on, praying I didn't get seen. I think the warm food on the island would've gave it away and for the fact that hunters observe everything. They would know that "nobody" has been in this house since February. I don't know why the alarm didn't go off, I can't not hear that thing it's annoying as hell.