Chapter 9 - My girl

CW: Sex

Ava was the first to wake up, turning on the coffee machine. They had a long, beautiful night, and neither of them wanted to stop, continuing to enjoy each other in bed. Now the echoes of the night were recalled by the fact that Ava was sleepy and couldn't suppress her frequent yawns.

As she set the filled coffee mugs on the table, she heard Connor walking up behind her: "I thought you'd never get up" she mumbled, feeling Connor's gentle embrace, his nose nuzzling her neck.

"It's your fault, you kept me up to late" he whispered, not releasing her from the embrace.

"You blame me?" Ava said playfully, leaning her head back against his shoulder, completely exposing her neck, exhaling blissfully as Connor covered her with intermittent kisses, so tactile.

"Mm-hmm" he mumbled to Ava, who was leaning closer to him.

"You didn't tell me this thing tonight was such a big deal" she said, taking about the gala.

"Is it?" he asked, pulling her cape down her shoulder, kissing her shoulder.

Holding the newspaper in her hands: "It's all about your hybrid OR"

"They must be desperate for news" Connor chuckled lightly, throwing the newspaper away, allowing Ava to turn to face him, looking into each other's eyes, colliding with their mouths, insatiably kissing.

Lifting Ava by the hips, Connor sat her down on the table without breaking contact, continuing to kiss her. Taking a deep breath, she leaned back a little, supported by his hands, feeling his beloved lips on her collarbone and chest. Her cape fell off her shoulders, leaving her in bra.

Unbuttoning her bra, quickly tossing it to the edge of the table, shamelessly moving his hands over her breasts, gently stroking her nipples.

"Connor" Ava breathed, shivering. Connor knew her sensitive spots, always taking advantage of them.

Clinging to him, Ava wrapped her arms around his neck and groaned in response as Connor squeezed her thighs, removing the rest of her underwear in an instant. Breathing hotly against his neck, Ava easily moved her body closer to his as he pushed her to the edge of the table.

Holding Ava by the waist with one hand, Connor lowered the other to her hip, connecting with her without hesitation. Immediately choosing the right rhythm, he made love to her insanely passionately, pushing deeper into her, pressing his lips to hers in a hot, long kiss, wetly meeting tongues.

Chaotically caressing Connor's back with her hands, sometimes clinging to his shoulders from too acute feelings of fullness, calling out his name, Ava simply dissolved in love.

Pushing Ava back so that her back was on the table and she was with her legs spread wide. Holding her hips, Connor picked up the rate, pressing his fingers into her skin.

Arching her back, Ava opened her mouth in a loud, long moan as she felt a surge of orgasm, squeezing Connor inside her. She shuddered at how good it was. And the way Connor came inside her, so hot and plentifully.

Breathing heavily, they both laughed playfully before he put his hands on her waist to pull her to him, kissing her hard.

Ava chuckled into his mouth, hanging loosely on Connor.

"The city officials are gonna be there. And the board. Let's not go. Let's stay at home, and..." she smiled before kissing him again.

"I am so with you there but we have to go. At least make an appearance" he insisted.

"Couldn't you go without me?" Ava asked, really not wanting to go.

"No, absolutely not. There wouldn't be a hybrid OR if it wasn't for you" Connor said.

"I just don't feel like it" Ava smiled. She lied again, she was terrified. She knew Cornelius was gonna be there and just the thought of meeting him again made her body tremble.

"I want you there, you're my girl" he chuckled, holding her close in a long kiss.

Getting on her feet: "Then honor my wishes. I'm not going" she smiled as she walked away.