Will you be my girlfriend?

Aaron POV-

I was walking through town while looking at shops. It's been a while since I've been here. I went into a phone shop already to buy a new phone and I went into a cafe. I was gonna go into a games store when I crossed paths with the most beautiful girl I've seen. I just have to get her number.

Ariana POV-

I was walking through town until one boy caught my eye. I stopped in my tracks and turned my head, making sure I wasn't hallucinating. Luckily. I wasn't. Even the back of his head is beautiful! He turned around and was walking towards me! What do I do?! I turned around as well, preparing to take whatever he wanted to do with me.

Aaron POV-

I started walking towards her feeling slightly nervous. How do other boys approach girls of this beauty. She's truly a goddess. I stood in front of her taking in her beauty. It seemed I stared for too long however when I heard her clear her throat. "Oh- Uh- Sorry. I wanted to see if uh- you want to hang out." I asked stuttering like a little girl. She smirked. "So you'd ask a complete stranger to hang out?" She asked smirking. "I mean, you're not a complete stranger. You're clearly a goddess in human form. If not then I was searching for my soulmate. And it seems that I have found her." I said getting closer. She blushed and covered her cheeks. God she's beautiful. "Smooth innit." I said regaining my confindence. She nodded and moved her hands away from her face. "So what's your name beautiful?" I asked. "Ariana. Ariana Grande. What's yours?" She asked. "Aaron. Aaron Bianco." I replied mimicking her. She playfully slapped my hand and looked up at me. We stayed like that for a minute or two before I heard a honk from a car horn. I turned around and saw the traffick. "Now I'm gonna have to walk home." I muttered but Ariana heard and giggled. Even her laugh was cute. "So what do you wanna do Ariana?" I asked. "Can we go eat something?" she asked while grabbing both my hand. Her hands are so soft. I could get used to this. We walked to a nearby restaurant to eat and maybe get to know each other. I walked in front of her while holding her hand to lead her into the restaurant. We sat at a table to order and talked for a bit. "So where are you from?" I asked. "Boca Raton in Florida but we moved here for my dad's business trip." She answered. "How do you like it here?" I asked. "It was dull and boring, cause I didn't have friends to talk to when I moved, all my friends are in Florida." She answered. "You and Carmen would get along." I muttered. "What was that?" She asked. "Oh nothing. So what are you doing in town all by yourself?" I replied. "Looking for you clearly." She answered. "Well you've found me. How do we go about this?" I asked. "Actually I'll just take your number." I said. See, that, it how to get a girls number. "Ok." She replied. I gave her my new phone and she typed her number in and put her name as 'Bae<3'. "I mean if you wanna date so badly just ask." I said, referring to the name she put. She gave me her phone and I did the same. She got a text suddenly and said, "Okay Aaron, I have to go. I'll see you next time?" I nodded and hugged her. "It was nice meeting you, Bae." I said. She pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes. Before I knew it she was kissing me. I widened my eyes for a second before closing them and deepening the kiss. She pulled away and hugged me. She let go and started to walk away. I grabbed her hand and turned her around. "Wait. One last kiss goodbye?" I asked. She complied and we gave each other a slow, deep kiss.

 She complied and we gave each other a slow, deep kiss