Chapter one

Sylveon's POV

Start of my third year of Pokemon High, and it's already hectic. Not good. Pokemon are hurrying about, crashing into each other, and my mum is yelling at the top of her lungs for me to hurry and go. I haven't even packed up my bag, Eevee is pleading me to feed her, and the bus is bleating at me to go on. I gently pat my little sister's with a ribbon, smile and say that I have no time to. With this hassle, I'm not even going to be able to fight off a wild Pokemon if one attacks me. As I said, not good.

The bus eventually decided to drive away without me. That meant that the start of school was way too near for comfort. I crammed everything desperately into my bag, and sprinted out of the front door, banging it open and heading full tilt towards the magnificent stone building.

Like I mentioned before, the streets were crowded. Pokemon of all shapes, sizes and colours were streaming about, and before long, BLAM! I crashed head first into a furry black shape, limbs nearly pulled out of their sockets as we both slammed into each other with the force of a bullet.

I fell to the floor, but got up quickly, feeling slightly queasy, an apology in my mouth as I looked at the Pokemon before me. It was an Umbreon! One of the more... strange Eevee evolutions that I've never met before.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelped, ribbons stretching to help him (or her, I couldn't tell yet) up. The Umbreon slowly pushed themself up, straining.

"Are you hurt? Did I break a bone? I really didn't mean it!" I flittered anxiously. "Should I get you to the healing centre? No, wait, I have school. Don't you?"

By now, two gems of scarlet were bearing down at me. I shivered, realising how hostile this Pokemon seemed.

"It's fine, I'm only bruised. And yes, I was just going back to get something for school, but-" it glared at me. "-that seems too late."

Right on cue, the bell flooded the air.

Without another word, the Umbreon turned and left, if not with a slight limp.

"Shouldn't you tell me your name? Mine's- nevermind."

Huh... what a strange Pokemon. However, I had more urgent things to do than ponder about abnormal behaviour. I was definitely late.

Well, everyone says to not use any abilities unless in an unexpected attack or in the city, but I'm careful and I have enough faith in my skills to not destroy anything too precious.

In about a minute, I arrived at school, feeling dread and fatigue. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 11, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sylveon x Umbreonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें