two

Namjoon wakes up the next day a little bit late. When he went outside the room he heard some noises. He ignored the noises thinking that perhaps the other two are playing or doing something mischievous. He directly walked to the kitchen with his half-eye closed. He saw a man standing in front of the coffee machine. He thinks that he is one of his brothers. So he directly went to the fridge to get some ice for making iced americano. But little he didn't know that the person who is standing near the coffee machine is not his brother.

When he turns around to make coffee he was shocked to see an unknown person. Ice fell from his hand. The boy who is standing in front of him looks like a vampire with his pale skin and grumpy look. His hair is mint color. He is somewhat smaller than him but a strong alpha. He can sense that he is a true alpha. His smell is strong. He can smell the boy from far also. It smells like an ocean bridge and fresh mint.

"Who-who are you and-and what are you doing in our home???" Namjoon asked. He was stuttering because he was nervous. The unknown boy comes forward to him. He was shocked by his action so he steps backward. He stops when his back touches the fridge. His omega was also scared. He was about to push but the boy was way too fast and grip his hand.

"You want to fight with me..... omega" he trailed his eyes to namjoon's exposed thigh and collarbone. Then he directly eyes contact with namjoon and said in a husky voice "You are beautiful you know.... and by the way, I'm Min Yoongi" Then he give up namjoon hand and make some distance between them.

Namjoon was shocked at what just happened. His ear tip was red due to that. Then he realized what he is wearing. He is wearing a loose white shirt with black shorts. His thighs are exposed and his left collarbone is also. After realizing he was shyer and could not look in front. His chick became pink shades. He was really shy.

On the other side, Yoongi was seeing everything. He chuckled at namjoon reaction. He thinks that namjoon is looking cute with his pink shades of chick and red shades of ears. He suddenly wanted to pinch the chicks and kiss his plump lips. He was really drooling over namjoon's beauty.

"What you two are doing?" A manly voice breaks yoongi's thoughts. He saw Mr. Kim and his father is now standing beside the kitchen slab. "We were just introducing ourselves to each other..... Isn't it namjoon??" Yoongi said directly looking at namjoon. Namjoon looked up in shock. He was shocked that how yoongi know his name. He didn't even told his name yet. "Yeah- Yeah... we -we were just introducing ourselves" he said a little bit stuttering.

"I think you should first change your clothes and come my boy" Mr. Kim said in a somewhat deep tone. Don't get him wrong that he is angry at namjoon but he kind of feels that he shouldn't wear it when some guests are at home. And he is just standing in front of a true alpha with his bare thigh. Mr. Kim was just possessive as his two other sons. Not that he doesn't like yoongi but this is the first meeting with his son after he comes out as an omega. So he is kinda possessive. Yoongi is his childhood friend's son. He is a true alpha and a strong alpha.

"Sorry baba... I didn't know that someone came to visit" Namjoon said in a low tone. He was thinking that his father is now ashamed because of him. Mr. Kim saw this and he suddenly realise what namjoon is thinking. It is a common thing of namjoon to overthink every single thing. He went to namjoon and hugged him. "Hey, baby doesn't think much I just said because you are looking hot in your exposed thighs and I don't want to show someone other than our family how beautiful you are" Mr. Kim said in his ears. Namjoon ears fully got red after listening to his father's comment. Mr. Kim detached from him and saw his son was now really shying. He smiles and faces his friend. "Okk... meet him he is our pack leader Mr. Min" Mr. Kim said while showing to namjoon. Namjoon politely bows and says hello to him.

Namjoon was feeling that someone was looking at him. When he turned around he can see that yoongi was looking at him constantly. It was enough for him today. Now he was all red. He can feel the heat on his cheek. He excused himself by saying that he need to freshen up. He directly runs upstairs. He open his room and closed hardly. He was now really shy. He just wants to disappear now. He went to the bathroom and closed the door. He can see how his face is all red now. The picture of yoongi staring at him was all over his mind. He brushes his thoughts and started to freshen up.

He comes out of the bathroom and chooses his favorite grey sweatpant and a blue hoodie. He comes downstairs. This time he was alert. He first sees if yoongi is there or not. He was not ready to face yoongi now. When he goes to the dining room he can see his all family members are there. They are laughing and chatting about something. When he was just scanning the hall he can see yoongi talking with Jin. They both are laughing about something. Yoongi's smile was so endearing to him. "Are you drooling over that alpha"Joonie; his wolf said to him."Noooooo... why should I... You are overthinking"Namjoon said back to his wolf. Little he does do that he really likes yoongi's smile.

"What are you doing over there come here.. join us" Namjoon and joonie conversation was cut off by his mom. He smiles at his mom and went to join them. "See.... he is Yoongi... He is one year older than you." Namjoon's mom said while gesturing to yoongi. "We both already meet .... don't we... Namjoon" Yoongi said with a smirk; empathizing with namjoon name. Namjoon looks at him. He can see a smirk on yoongi face. He dismissed his thinking and nodded to his mom. "Your son is really beautiful" Mrs. Min said with a smile. Namjoon thanked her with his dimple smile. Then they started to talk about many things. He got to know that Mr. Min is his father's childhood friend.

"Mom where is Tae-tae ..... I can't see him from the time I came down" Namjoon first thinks that his small brother went to the washroom. But it's already 30 minutes passed but he can not see his brother. He was kind of worried. Although Taehyung is a Beta but also he is his youngest brother. "Ahhh .... he .. he is with" his mom cut by a burst of loud laughter coming from the back door. The door is open to the back garden. He can see a small boy with Taehyung. He can see the boy is also a beta. "Ji-Jimin ...... okk .... okk that's all..... Please no more water" Taehyung said while he was laughing so hard. "You only started"The boy called Jimin said while spraying more water on taehyung.

"Don't play with water inside the home" Mrs. Min said. Of course, they will fall if they will play inside the home. Mrs. Min didn't finish her sentence, Namjoon's eyes got bigger when he saw taehyung was going to slip. He got up and directly run towards them. He catches his bother but unfortunately to him, he only slips and gets hit on his leg. He sprains his leg.

"JOONAH/HYUNG" a loud scream escaped from everybody's mouth. Namjoon started to whimper because his leg was really starting to pain. "So-sorry Hyung" Taehyung said while touching his hyung's sprained leg."It's not your fault tae" Namjoon said in between his whimper.

"Okk.... Let's get him to his room" Jin said while sitting beside his brother's side. "Hyung let me pick him.... you can go out and get the medicines" Yoongi said. Jin think some time and agreed to yoongi's offer. Yoongi pick's up namjoon and went upstairs to namjoon's room. Despite his small height, Yoongi is way strong. Namjoon can listen to yoongi's rapid heartbeat. Yoongi's smell is so soothing for him that he can feel at ease. It was really calming for him that he fell asleep on yoongi's arm. When yoongi placed namjoon on his bed and was about to go away from him namjoon whined in his sleep and gripped yoongi's shirt tightly. Yoongi was shocked by namjoon's action. "Ohh.. wait son let me do.." Mrs. Kim said and she ditched namjoon's hand from yoongi's shirt. In the meantime, Jin come back and started to treat the sprain.

But on the other side yoongi heart was beating like it was going to explode. His mind was occupied by Namjoon only."I really like him don't you feel the same" Suga; Yoongi's wolf said in a teasing manner. Yoongi shook his head. He wants to deny the allegation but in another way, he wants to accept it also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long chapter😝😝...... hope you like it🤗🤗🤗...........

Boraheeeee💜💜💜