Chapter 4

Characters: Gojo Satoru x Small!Naive!Fem!Foreign!Reader | THIS IS A MULTI-CHAPTER FIC

Characters: Gojo Satoru x Small!Naive!Fem!Foreign!Reader | THIS IS A MULTI-CHAPTER FIC. THIS IS AN X READER FANFIC WHO HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE DIMENSION OF JUJUTSU KAISEN | (Trust me, you'll live. I hope?)

Summary: You were utterly in-denial for living in a world you hardly knew of. With your amnesia not helping it through all the pent-up anxiety. Thus, which makes you entirely apprehensive of everyone's presence that it even got to the point of thinking of an escape plan in the midst of all. Yet, everybody knew there was no escape in the hands of the Strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. Everybody knew the consequences, except for you. 

Warnings: Some Italics during dialogues are said in English. Reader can be quite stubborn in this chapter and also in the next chapters too but it's because this is a multi-chapter fic, so which is why the phase might be slower than usual. Yuji, Megumi and Nobara is here. I don't know why I've considered including it in the warnings? Satoru, his sweet tooth and being an utter pest as always. This is one of my favorite chapters I've written right now. Heehee! Mention of Naruto and Kakashi by the reader. Mention of Google and Taylor Swift.

A/N: I'm done with another new advance chapter today for 7th Dimension which is why I decided to post Chapter 4! Also, I'm in a good mood considering that I think I'll have the chance to cosplay Maki Zenin soon because the seller accepted my order of costume! Heehee! There might be lots of typos and grammar errors here and there because my eyes are droopy af right now. HHEHEHE. 

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE SUPER-DUPER HIGHLY APPRECIATED! IT GIVES ME SUCH MOTIVATION!

Words: 5.7k+

Disclaimer: PNG's or pictures used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. I only own the plot of this whole fanfic. But, not Jujutsu Kaisen's storyline. I apologize for the typos or grammatical errors by the way! English isn't my first language so I'm so sorry in advance! Character development and personalities are based from my understanding and how I want them to be. This has no connection towards the anime or manga as this is a FANFIC.