Fucking Cosplayers

"For the love of Beyoncé, FUCK OFFFF!" You shouted, sprinting with a bag of cup noodles and soda in each of your hands down an empty footpath in the middle of the night.

"I SAID GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The man chasing you yelled back, the moon reflecting off his bald head.

Despite your shitty stamina, you were doing pretty good in terms of escaping! After all, he hadn't caught you yet. Your skechers lit up as your feet pounded against the pavement, making you look cool as fuck and giving away where you were every time you turned a corner. It's a price to pay for good fashion these days I guess.

Speaking of turning corners, you just ran into a dead end.

"Fuck me with a cactus." You hissed in irritation as you stared the wall down and kicked it.

"Found you, bitch."

...Oh shit.

Turning around slowly, you gave him your purest, most innocent smile.

"Heyyyy.....Jamie?"

"MY NAME IS PAUL!!!!"

"Oh 😐. No wonder you're pissed. Who names their kid Paul?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*record scratch*

'My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a parent, millionaire, law student, and billionaire.

And a liar lmao.

Truth is I'm your average college student. Which means I have no money, no sleep, no energy, and no fucks for people under the age of 10. 

Now you may be wondering, "(Y/N), how did you get into this situation? Did you steal those bags of food you're carrying?"

AND THE ANSWER TO THAT IS NO!

HE ROBBED ME!!!!

I did NOT work 20 hours this week to buy my comfort consumables just to have some random guy take them away!!!!!

I'll drop dead before I give my shit up!!!!

To explain what happened in simple terms:
1. I got paid.
2. I went to the store.
3. I bought my cup noodles and soda.
4. I exited the store.
5. Some random fucker tried to SNATCH MY BAGS
6. I made sure he would never have children, grabbed my shit and BOLTED.

And now this Pete guy is chasing me!!!! I didn't do anything wrong.

Okay, back to the situation.'

"Listen, Piper," You raised my hands defensively.

"IT'S PAUL!!!!"

"Okay, whatever! Listen Parker-"

"RAHHHHHHGBJBJLHBLHBVLDSKJFBV"

With his ground grippers clutching the floor, you watched him as he bent all the way backwards. Without breaking his spine? Good for him! He should go to the Olympics for gymnastics or something. You were really impressed.

That was until his tongue grew like, 3 feet longer.

"....ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ"

"YOU IRRITATING CHILD!" The man(?) hissed, lurching forwards and standing up straight again. This time his eyes were red and bloodshot.

"Ayo what shit are you smoking that makes you do that!?" You exclaimed. "Whatever it is, I want some."