Fucking Clueless

If there was one thing you remembered about Kokushibo, it was that he hated prodigies. 

Like really hated them.

Or at least, it was speculated by the Demon Slayer fanbase that he did. Having his brother being a natural born slayer, conspiracies were made about Kokushibo's feelings towards those born with talent. Some people, like you, compared him to Oikawa Toru as an easy example. Both worked extremely hard to achieve their goals and experienced many hardships along the way, however prodigies like Kageyama and Yoriichi were able to one up them with skill they were born with, which frustrated them to no ends.

In a way, you felt like you could understand them; it's why you were sure that you kinned Oikawa and Reki. You liked being good at something, but you had to crawl your way to the top to be able to do what you could do. Whenever someone with natural talent came along and surpassed you, it made you feel like all your efforts weren't good enough. 

To sum it up, you could understand Kokushibo's dislike and envy towards prodigies. Which is why you were practically kneeling while trying to explain whatever happened to the six-eyed demon.

"I have no idea how I did that, I swear," you blurted out, staring at the sword with wide eyes. "I just kept swinging it and shouting at you, I didn't do anything in particular."

"Hm," You shivered as Kokushibo's eyes glared into your soul. You tried looking back at him, but god was it hard to focus on just one set of eyes. "Perhaps your anger towards me is what triggered the effect? Before when you seemed more... mentally stable, your attempts were horrendous."

"Bold of you to assume I've ever been mentally stable," you scoffed. "AND WHADDYA MEAN 'HORRENDOUS'?! I WAS DOING AMAZING ASSWIPE!"

The demon ignored you. "Allow yourself to become enraged again, but swing the sword horizontally this time. I'm sure you can do that, no?"

At this point he was just egging you on, but you tried your best to ignore his attempts. 'Get angry, huh? I can do that. It's easy.' You stared at the sword in your hands. '....What makes me angry?'

"Koku dude, look at me for a second," you demanded. Confused but obedient, Kokushibo complied as moved his gaze towards you. His stare was cold, and the fact that he was so tall made him have to look down at you.

'Fucking bitchass who does he think he is looking down at me like that I ought to wipe that dumb look off his face he'd probably kill me but I don't care'

A N G E R: UP!

"FUCK YOU!" You screamed, swiping the sword the way you were told. A stream of flames followed behind the sword, surprising you and causing you to drop the weapon. The snow it landed on hissed as it melted, making the sword to sink into the ground.

It worked...?

So it turns out whatever breathing style you were using was fuelled by pure unbridled rage, so that's fun. Kokushibo was extremely confused. The style you were using was completely unfamiliar to him, but you weren't skilled enough to make your own style, right? It didn't seem the be derived from any of the current styles, if anything it was similar to Thunder Breathing and Flame Breathing. If this strange style was as strong as Sun Breathing, he'd have a problem on his hands.