Fucking Training

"I will train you."
"Say what now?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"FUCK....THIS.....FUCKING.....BULLSHIT!!!!!"

How you got into this situation was beyond believable if you were being completely honest. 

"Your form was incorrect. Start again."
"UGHHHHHHHHH"

To recap, some bastard demon somehow appeared in your hometown. You managed to piss him off, to your luck, and he had such a large hissy fit that he sent you to his own world. The world of the popular manga and anime, Demon Slayer

And now.

"Incorrect. Again."
"SHUT UPPPPPPP!"

Now you were being trained by one of the strongest antagonists of the series, Kokushibo. A small part of you was happy about it because zamn, have you seen him? Triple caked up and pretty as fuck. The other part of you was screaming at all the deities in the universe for this bullshit training to stop.

Currently, against your will because who the fuck would want to do this willingly, you were standing with one leg forward and the other behind you, swinging the purple nichirin blade with your dominant hand. 

WHICH, BY THE WAY, YOU WERE PRETTY SURE WAS GONNA FALL OFF SOON.

For every time you messed up the swing or form, Cokudickbo would make you do it again. AND HE WANTS YOU TO DO IT ONE THOUSAND TIMES IN A ROW? NAHHHHHHHHH

Now you may be thinking. 'Hey (Y/N)! Why are you doing this if you hate it so much?' Well, you had not one, not two, but THREE answers for that!

If you try to run now, Kokushibo will probably kill you. That one's a no brainer that even you can understand, and that's saying something. The second reason is...

You still want that fucking sword. Nothing. Will keep you from taking it, even if it means you gotta swing it until your arms break. And the last reason? I'll tell you that later!

"It would seem...we are getting no where." The six-eyed demon sighed as he looked to the sky. In the distant the light up day was beginning to shine down. "You will keep the nichirin blade while I rest. I will be back by nightfall."

"Eh?" You stared at him with a blank face. "The fuck you mean bitch? You're just gonna piss off like that?" Kokushibo rolled all of his eyes, which was kinda freaky to watch.

"The sun is rising. Since you seem to know so much about me, you should be aware that I am not immune to the sun."

"Ohhh right." How that slipped your mind was beyond you, but not that surprising if you're being honest. "Wait. I get to keep the blade? What if I run off with it?"

"There is no place in this world you could possibly go where I would not be able to find you."

"....Aight, I gotchu. Uh, but speaking of resting," You scratched your head. "Got anywhere I can sleep? I've been here all night and I'm in the mood for a fat nap."