- Welcome To Paradise PT 2 -

I just had my ramen bowl that i made the recipe for its was so fucking good because I changed the recipe again and holy shit im in love 🥰 anyways heres ya part 2 have fun ig

Also i made that playlist on Spotify called Playlist Completely Unrelated To Leone Abbacchio like 10 minutes ago I approve highly! (You should listen to it on my profile which is SakuraWasListening 👀) anyways enjoy this train wreck of a story.

- Y/N POV -

This is so awkward holding mr emo boy so close like this but it seems like a life or death situation so I guess we can let it pass? I dont know what im overthinking this? This is weird he would never let anyone hold him like this let alone hug him I guess im privileged. I hear can only seem to focus on him i dont know why but it almost feels right in a sence. Maybe im stressing and hes my safe place but I dont know its so confusing. Someone help me.

At this point I finally realised what kind of position we're in. My arms all over him and i can't even explain my legs they look like noodles at this point. All limp and all over the place.

I just look away but quickly look back at him. He hasn't noticed i dont know how but all he's doing is focusing on what everyone else is doing. 

- very short time skip -

The light turns off again and i can hear the storm getting even worse, the wind is smashing against everything outside and occasionally the room is almost filled completely with light due to the lighting. Its beautiful but it also seems very dangerous. 

I sigh in relief but them panic a little how are we gonna get out of here? And where is Fugo?!

"Are you ok?" Abbacchio asked me finally looking at me, "i dont know" i trail off looking away with almost a sad expression. 

I feel an arm wrap around me "you'll be fine were gonna get out of here anywa-" he was cut off by a zipping sound directly behind us. "Bruno you bitch it took you long enough to come and get meeee" I say teasing him. "We'll lets get the hell out of here then" he said before he zipped us out to everyone else.

- Time skip -

Were all sitting in the planning room again, i can barely keep my eyes open with all the relief that I didn't die or worse today was enough to basically wash away all the stress and anxiety from the last week or so. Its made me tired now that i have nothing to worry about in this very moment.

I lay my head back and stare at the roof finally listening to everyone.

"And thats why we dont like them, sure we got a very sustainable form of income and benefits but its not worth it" Bunni said. "Yeah Bunni told me when you guys save your friend. What was her name y/n? That we would surrender to you and we could finally leave. Well at least not be associated with La Squadra or The Gembeling squad anymore." A new voice rang in my head.

The car ride home was shit Giorno sat there healing me very slowly because my pain tolerance to GER is very low. By the time we got home he still wasn't dont so I basically told him 'no let the rest heal naturally so i dont have to suffer and so i get cool ass scars all over me'. I hope i get scars anyways if there not physical then thier definitely emotional and mental.

- Time Skip The 10th September -

Im laying in my room once more listening to music and thinking about today. I got saved by my new favorite person, i have two new friends that aren't dudes, CC can finally come out again and now i have my music to listen to again. Even though it was a week that a was gone I realised that I take a lot of things for granted.

An YEAH YEAH CHEESEY LIFE LESSON ILL SPARE YOU ALL

- Song suggestion Space song by beach house -

I sigh of relief again finally at peace with where i am now. With it i also hope that i dont get kidnapped again because it was a terrible experience obviously and it didnt pass the vibe check.

Thankfully its my birthday soon and i get to do my favorite thing and it is to do absolutely nothing for the entire day. Basically on my birthdays i like to chill out and relax its almost like a factory reset and it clears my mind of all the crappy things from the past year, it starts me fresh again. 

I decide that I forgot to do something very important since ive been back.

I walk out my room to Abbacchio's I dont know if hes in there but whatever, I knock on the door a few times. I hear a muffled 'what' from the other side, "can i come in?" I ask in response I hear a sigh and a moody 'sure' yeah thats him.

I open the door and step inside.

"Can i sit down?" I ask "yeah" he replied, i walk over closing the door behind me and sit down next to a very sleepy Abbacchio. "Your my new favorite person you know. Coming in a helping me when i needed it, saving me when it was to much, obviously for saving me from that hell hole in Rome but really for just being a good person to me." I expressed with my body facing away from him. Before he could say anything else "you never needed to be not nice to Giorno I would've never actually went through with the blackmail. Im sorry for that by the way I just didn't need that around while i was eh- sad." I paused "Im also sorry if I made you worry about me when i told you about whatever that dumb numbness was" i said finally giving him a chance to talk.

"Its ok y/n, I didn't care about the blackmail, I also dont care about all that as long as your ok thats ok" he ended

I look over and smile at him. "Thank you" i say to him "your welcome" he smiled back at me.

I get up and walk out the door closing it behind me again as I hear him luagh a little "what an idiot but favourite person thats new". I smile to myself and walk away.

- Final Major Time Skip -

I open my eyes on check my phone 7:27 am 12th of September, I already knew the date but I checked it anyway because its my favorite day again. My day, my day to fully be myself again. My lovely little day my day once again.

My day.

I smirk a little and put on one of my favorite outfits and walk down to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday y/n" I hear Giorno say to me as he walks over and hugs me. "Thank you giogio" I smile. "Its your birthday!?" Bunni said sadly I look at ger and nod "damn it I would've done something" she sulks again. "Its ok" I luagh "im only like 20 now im not a little kid who wants a pony or whatever" I luagh again Bunni chuckled at that aswell.

GO TO NEXT CHAPTER IF U DONT WANT THE SHIPPING!!1!!111!!!!!

- Time skip 12pm -

Im sitting at the bench drawing in my sketch book when a feel a tap on my shoulder, I look over and Abbacchio is standing there looking down at me "yeah?" I ask him "you know how you said I was your favourite person now?" He asked I nod a little confused. As soon as I did he leaned down and kissed me for a moment I was in shock but I wrapped my arms over him and lent into it. It was short but it was cute and it was blissful.

"So do you wanna be my favourite person you idiot" he asked with a small smile.

"Of course" I smile back.

GO TO NEXT PAGE ITS IMPORTANT