chapter : thirty two

"We have to sneak past them somehow . I'll cover y'all" yeji said as she stepped of the last step into chaos .

The whole place was basically a war zone . yeji and yeonjun backed up Hyunjin and felix as they got out of there into a tunnel .

"Lix run !" Hyunjin yelled , because Felix was being left off behind .

Felix had tears in his eyes as he stopped in his tracked , his legs hesitating to move further .

"Lix what- c'mon we have to go . What are you doing " hyunjin said as he ran back and grabbed Felix wrist and ran , dragging Felix with him .

"ʰʸᵘⁿʲⁱⁿ....ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ" Felix said to hyunjin through their thoughts .

"Felix! No they're not ! Just shut up and run " hyunjin yelled out loud , angry by what Felix said .

The anger in hyunjin's voice made the tears flow out from Felix's already puffy eyes .

"Get in ! Get i quick !" Yeonjun said as he got everyone in the ship .

"Go to the lefkozians . I'll go take care of the mess inside there" yeonjun told yeji and she nodded in response .

Yeonjun ran off back into the tunnels as yeji immediately closed the ship and went to the controller desk so she could fly them out of there why hyunjin was busy strapping Felix into his chair .

Yeji started the ship and lifted off as Hyunjin strapped himself in .

____________________________

"Ok why the fuck is the tension here so thick !?" Yeji broke the loud silence .

"What do you mean ?" Hyunjin asked .

"Why are y'all so quiet ? Y'all are usually sucking each other's faces all the time but y'all aren't even LOOKING at eachother right now . Especially Felix . What the fuck happened " yeji asked .

They'd been flying for almost an hour now and the silence was killing . Yeji knew they were probably have a whole argument through their thoughts right now and she wanted to know why .

Felix didn't move a muscle or say anything , he just stared out the window of the ship .

Hyunjin suddenly got his seatbelt off and walked up to Felix's seat and unbuckled him and grabbed his wrist , indicating Felix to come with him .

Yeji watched them in confusion as Hyunjin dragged Felix out of the control room .

Hyunjin pushed Felix into one of the rooms in the ship as he got in himself , pinning Felix against the wall , staring into his eyes.

"We'll work it out felix . I know you miss them but you can see them as soon as all of this is over . I promise " hyunjin said out loud.

"And what happened in the tunnels was NOT your fault . The mavrozians would've done that regardless so stop blaming yourself " hyunjin continued as Felix just stared into his eyes and let him speak .

"You- you're not still going to leave right ? " Hyunjin asked when he got no response out of Felix .

Felix's gaze fell down as his eyes got glossy , still not answering hyunjin's question .

"About what i said about chan and them- i never meant it . I only said that because i panicked when you said you were going to leave. I just don't know what I'd do without you " hyunjin said , his eyes filled with regret .