⋆ Be with me ⋆

- 2 pm -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- 2 pm -

your p.o.v .

This 3rd cup of coffee . making me eager to wait for her , as always she is late . no matter how important the topic is . she always manages to be late .

Today's weather is so beautiful , i would have decided to come alone here , it's been a long since i have not spent some time with myself . A sudden tap on my shoulder made me flinch .

"am sorry" she said grabbing the chair from the front and placing it next to me . "no no , dont say it , i was prepared for you being late , want some coffee?" i ask as i'm really sick of drinking the leftover coffee .

"sure , but dont you want some?" she looks so beautiful today , with that black outfit and small purse hanging down her thighs .

"I already drank 2 cup of coffee y/n , but just spill it already . i am already messing my mind with different thoughts" i say her knowing how suspicious she is acting earlier .

"how's taehyung?" and again my mind is thinking of him . Of course he never left since morning .

"hm" i act uninterested .

"dont sulk like that y/n , and believe me we will enjoy this weekend ok ? and i am thinking of something though . but i dont really know if you will accept it or no" she says while looking for the waiter and mumbling him for some cheese cake .

"he is fine . i mean he's been working for night duties and today i really wanted to punch in his face , but i thought of being silent knowing how stressed he might be so far ."

"ok but you know he even took your permission for his night shifts , and dont act as if you never said him yes for it" she speaks with so much confirmation in her words .

"yeah but , i never knew the consequence i would be facing , and i am literally frustrated by not having him near me all the night long " i say her with low and timidity .

"ahh , dont feel sad y/n , and i dont like to see you sad & angry at the same time , and i said you to believe me and listen to me , am sure you guys will be not facing this again until he gets his upgraded post" she never leaves me in these situations and assure me with her calm words .

" i- um , ok let's see , but its just that i miss his touch sora , you know it well that how much we all crave for someone's touch whom we love" she makes that dirty smile nudging my hand .

"ok , i know what you crave for baby , before you bash me let me tell you the plan i decided for us to spend this weekend together" am really curious what is going on in her pity small mind .

"Dont say me we gonna be ending in club like last time we hanged out" it was horrible night , being with taehyung and his beloved hyung soaked in sweat and drinks , partying all night while flirting with hungry girls . Not at all minding where we were sending dreadful glares at them , he did made a move along with jungkook and ending up touching a girl and got beaten by her boyfriend .