Superwoman - Malfunction AI

Clara Kent and Louis, two ace reporters from the Daily Planet were on a robot factory. They were both assigned to cover the new factory."Wow, isn't it great Louis? Even the employees are all filled with robots." said Clara in awe. Clara was wearing a red dress shirt with long dark green skirt."Yeah Clara. Such a technology." answered Louis."I wish I had one" replied Clara"Yeah, you really need them Clara to help you wear your geeky and closed every day" Louis taunts"Funny Louis" said Clara[If only you know me, Louis] said Clara to herself

Suddenly one of the robot approached the two of them."Wow, hey pal." said Louis, still working on his writing

Unexpectedly, the robot grabbed Louis' arm and twisted around her back, arresting him."WHAT THE HELL?" snapped Louis

"Louis!" Clara shouted reflexively. However Clara did receive the same treatment too because suddenly a robot also grabbed her hands, twisting them around her back.

"Louis, there seems to be a malfunction in these robots. We have to do something" said ClaraLouis and Clara were dragged into a room by the robots. Arriving in the room, there were a lot of robots surrounding them."The hell is this?" rebellious LouisLouis was forcibly taken away and confronted by a high wall where above him stood a robot holding a strange weapon with a wide barrel pointing right on him.

"Hey, what's that?" asked Louis angrily

The barrel of the canon started to glow with orange beam.

[Great scott, that tools' going to kill Louis. I must act now"] Clara thought in a panicked tone.

Louis was silent and resigned.

Without any hesitation, Clara Kent, still being grabbed and handcuffed by the robots, pursed her red lips and silently blowing her super breaths, focused on Louis just as the canon fired a hot laser at Louis. Clara's super breath flies Louis and the robot back quite a distance, dodging the hot laser right in time.

Louis was thrown far and fell down. As he rose, still with dizzy head, he said, "Huh? What happened? Something pushed me and saved me from the death."

Clara breathed a sigh of relief. She then used her x-ray vision to make sure Louis was safe and out of reach. After that, Clara activated her heat vision. Her eyes glowed red and emitted a red laser beam which she aimed straight at a large iron pipe on the ceiling of the room. As a result, the heat cut through the pipe and caused it to dislodge before finally falling down.

"Holy damn, this room is about to collapse!" Louis shouted when he saw the shock of the large pipe in the ceiling.

Clara, feigning fear, shouted back, "Louis help me"

The pipe collapsed and fell to the floor, causing a pile of metal to create a barrier between Louis and Clara.

However, all of this is Clara's plan as she wants to leap into action without Louis caught her secret identity. A satisfied and heroic smile appeared on Clara's face before she easily broke the grasp of the robots. She then flicked the heads of the two robots, easily disabling and destroying them.