chapter 1

Cheong-san POV:

Cheong-san finished getting ready to go to hyosan university he finished eating breakfast too he go outside of his apartment he go to on-jo's apartment and knock to a door.

"Hi cheong-san"she said

"Let's go before we get caught up in school"I said

They left to walk to school.

*Time skip*

On-jo POV:

We arrive in a front of hyosan university
It's still red light we just need to cross.
It turn to green all the student start to run we start to run too.i see cheong-san got in first when I was about to step at a front the guard stop me so I need to write my name at a book.

I see cheong-san laughing at me so I glared at him then he go to a room first.

After I write my name in a book I go straight at a classroom they all are so noisy and I saw our prez there in her spot reading book not minding all the other people in a room.

I go to my seat and cheong-san look at me and I glared at him again and I look away I sit properly on my chair.

And once again I look at nam-ra.

*On-jo mind*

Why is she so pretty my gosh she driving me crazy I want her I want her on my side.

"On-jo ON-JO"I back to my scenes when I hear my friend i-sak calling me

"Yes"I answer her and she said

"Are you ok? Why are you spacing out?"

"I'm ok don't worry"I smiled at her and she sit beside me.

Our English teacher came in our room
And start the leasson.after a minute we saw a girl came in our room with blood on her nose mouth our teacher go first to her and we go to her too.

Our teacher assign our president to stay at room and Ms. Park, i-sak me and su-hyeok help the girl go to clinic so su-hyeok carry the girl in his back while me and Ms, park on the side by side to support the girl not to fall.

We arrive at the clinic and the nurse check her.

The nurse said we need to hold her so me and Ms. Park hold the arms
I-sak and su-hyeok hold the body. The nurse take the injection to inject the girl
Then the girl almost bite my wrist so I released my hand to her.and the nurse look at me .

"Are you okay"she said and I nood then she call ambulance to take the girl in hospital.

*Time skip*

The ambulance are here and I saw my dad she treat my wrist.

_________________________________________

Well that's for now
Bye