chapter 4

On-jo POV:

I look at nam-ra and I see her looking at the other talking so I think she finish texting the person. I'm so jealous right now I don't know who she's texting it. In a second we here a knock on a door and it's our coach cheong-san open the door for our coach we look at our coach if he has a bite mark.

"We need to block the door with chairs and table"our couch said

And we started stacking chairs and tables in a door. I look at i-sak that looking to our coach so I approach i-sak.

"Is there something wrong i-sak?"I said and she pointed out coach arms and I see a bite mark on it.

"Coach?"I said

"Huh? Why are you guys not helping the"? he said

"Coach has bite mark on his arms"I said that everyone looking at our coach we all stepping backwards.

Later her nose start to bleed he start to attack us and of our classmate got bitten on the neck. We have started removing the obstructing chair and table so we can get out of here.

"Guys let's go"cheong-san said and we all start running to a hallway but we see a zombie.

They started getting a shield so we Could all get out of here. I see dae-su take a door and said to other.

"Hey get out of the way"dae-su said

And the boys started to get away and dae-su shield the door and we help them to push the zombie away. the boys push the zombie down stairs while we girls start to run upstairs and nam-ra is in a front.

I-sak POV:

Our prez is in front of me and she turn left we see a zombie in a room he was about to bite nam-ra and I pulled nam-ra away and I said.

"No,no get back"I said and we run back
And the other said

"Back, back, back"

And we run upstair while the other are there is in our back.

Su-hyeok POV:

I let them go upstairs first so that the other zombie we push down stairs is in there and follow them and I fight with a zombie again run upstair and a zombie girl pulled my foot and I heard cheong-san call me.

"Su-hyeok!"

"Get to a lab"I said to him

"Hurry"I said to and he run to where the other is.

On-jo POV:

We're here and there are so many zombie we're going to science lab but locked so I see a emergency fire hose

"Dae-su pushed it"I said to him and we push and I takend the emergency fire hose and I try to broke the lock and it did and I open the door and we all go to science lab.

And we start to block the door again and the window cause it broke.

"We're is su-hyeok?"I said

Mi-jin POV:

I just finished texting nam-ra and I smiled that she is safe I'm here at a toilet with joon-seong and ha-lim. I'm smoking here at bathroom and there is a boy in here and ha-lim said that she's feeling dizzy si I get out of the cub and go to them and knock on her cub.

"Hey open the door"I said

"Open up, come on"I said again

"What do you...."joon-seong said

"Get out"I said

"What's wrong with you?" Joon-seong said

"Stay still" I said to ha-lim

"What's going on" ha-lim said

"What are you doing"joon-seong said she tried to push me ayaw

"I said to stay still you moron"I said

"Mi-jin"ha-lim said

"Listen carefully you know how to play tag? We hide, we run to get away from someone"I said

"Now..."I said

"Now, you are it."I said

Third person POV:

Ms.park go to radio room and block the door and she look at her hand with blood and she wipe her hand on her clothe.

_________________________________________

Hi sorry I can't update tomorrow.