Chapter - 3

Zohan's POV:

Hyderabad, India.

Light from the screens in front of me showered on nothing else but me. I kept working late, trying hard to crack codes.

"Sir, we need you take a look at this" said a short man solemnly. Manik, worked under a strong security development coorporation managed by me, Zohan Sharief.

I followed Manik to his private unit.

On his screen I saw a cctv footage of a hooded guy placing his tab facing the machine for 45seconds and then something popped on the atm screen to which he entered some digits and what we see next is atm spitting out a sum of cash.

The robber faces camera, his face covered with a camouflaged mask and shows the sum he was holding. Zohan banged his fist on the table and walked outside saying "No need to track him down".

"But sir, the bank..." the security officer, Manik tried to talk to me but I closed my door on his face, leaving him all confused.

I worked for another hour and created codes and next thing we needed to do was test it.

A man wearing camouflaged mask showed up. Manik panicked when he saw a gun in masked man's pocket "H-how did you come in"

He showed Manik the access card he was holding.

The man then reached for other pocket and pulled out the sum of money he robbed an hour ago and placed it on the table.

Manik watched him with wide eyes. He stuttered "You-he-we saw you rob".

"Yea, he is my man. I sent him to combine NFC technique in a tab with ATM bugs to see if it's possible to rob the machine. And You know the answer"

"No. 26, come to my room" I address Sameer with number and not name. TRYG is a department for executing critical and special tasks and Zohan was head of that department.

Even though Manik and many employees were loyal and trustable. Sameer, the masked man, one of the smartest employee is not supposed to show his face to any of them along with 3 others like him. I call them TRYG number 47, 52 and 76.

We have hired these four specially designated and trained personnel, who works separately on seperate tasks.

All the four has their personal office with advanced appliances in the least expected places in Hyderabad. No one knows about it except me. Not even their families.

Sameer is the highest paid employee, as he is always the fastest to get tasks done.

Sameer entered the room and pulled his hood down revealing his dark eyes and amber brown hair.

"That went downhill"

I nodded and "so I created this" pointing all my fingers at the screen, the way Khaby does, as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

"This new code might not allow it to happen."

Sameer looked at me impressed.

"I got time to have a look at it" he sat dragging a seat a little too closer to me and read the digitally encrypted data carefully.

"And I used one of the most advanced software so it's trustable." I said placed elbow on his shoulder.

"Great" Sameer's voice was low and soft. "We're closer to our goals than ever" he said looking ironically straight into the brown eyes.

I looked at him, and then took my elbow off him before speaking "We still got a lot to work on, and I'm counting on you for next week's meet with Mr. Azhar and then Mr. Ahammed. We'll grow you know. We can create one of the prominent security service in Hyderabad" I leaned back in my chair hands clasped together and hopes high up the ceiling.

"You know how I work, that day will come soon, If god wills"

Zohan just nodded and got up stretching his hands. "Now I think I should go get rest"

They wrapped up their stuff and left together. Closing the doors. Sameer masked himself up.

Sameer saw Manik on the way and smirked "See ya Manik Panic"

Manik looked irritated on his newly given nickname, then when he saw me he straightened his posture up. He does everytime I leave. His night job makes him stay and watch the cctv until 7 in the morning.

We went down the elevator.

"You look pale" Sameer spoke.

"Mhm, it may be the lighting here, see me in the morning all activated."

I see his eyes go wide and he laughed hysterically before I realized what I just said.

"Active and fresh" I add immediately but I was too late. We reach basement, I get off the elevator first.

Sameer walked towards his bike waving goodbye. He, the doppleganger of Flynn Rider wore his bottle green helmet and drove out on his Avenger cruise 220 while I hopped in my Thar waving back.

This guy has got some game going on which I might be clueless about. Sooner or later I'm going to find out.

My home is seven minutes away from work place, it didn't even take me that long at this hour. I drove in the empty streets of Masabtank and reached home.

My mother slept on the couch in the hall probably waiting for me. She prays everyday for me and my brother before we leave for work. Sure we both are in risky business. He owns a Jewellery shop and I started my work initially to protect my family's inheritance.

Zidan Sharief, my older brother is a Jewellery designer, who has designed jewellery similar to the one's that nizam wore but in smaller size. People loved his works and vintage designs with modern touch and that made him quite popular around the city. Not long ago he fulfilled his dream of opening his own beautiful store 'Zidan Jewels' at a shopping hub for riches, in an A class locality, Banjara Hills. They have a little sister Zaina, who just started working at Deloitte and their oldest brother Zayed is handicapped.

Whenever my mom showed us one of her jewellery piece that belonged to my great grandmother, Zidan was always interested in how it was made, me on the other hand wasn't interested in the jewellery but what fascinated me was how they kept it safe and sound all the time. I was always a tech savvy. Since then my fascination grew and wanted to provide even more safer methods.

Just a 3 and half hour sleep and I woke up with the sun. Changed into grey track and donned a jacket of the same kind over my sandos, a pair from ASOS. Scooted off on my car for a morning run to KBR, the calmest place I know. Connected my phone to the stereo aux and played a songs of The Wanted all the way till I begin with my hectic day.

Zohan Sharief

🎶They said this day wouldn't come
We refused to run
We've only just begun
you'll find us chasing the sun
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll find us chasing the sun🎶