Tae's Birthday

Jimin: I though you were going to introduce your future husband to me. How sad. He is so lucky.
Tae: I'm more lucky. I will make sure to introduce him to you.
Jimin: is he handsome? Seeing you blushing he must be one. He better be.
Tae: he is very handsome and cute. He looks like a bunny. I love his smile too
Jimin: whipped already I see. Is he nice too?
Tae: he is.

Mom: son you have a guest here
Tae: I don't remember inviting someone else beside Chim eomma
Mom: should I send him back then?
Tae: him? who?
Mom: your soon to be husband
Tae: Kookie? W-where is he?

(There he stands. With a big bouquet in his hand. Tae got up from his sit with the biggest smile. Mrs Kim chuckles seeing his son reaction & she went back)

 Mrs Kim chuckles seeing his son reaction & she went back)

Tae: K-Kookie
Jk: happy birthday beautiful. This is for you.
Tae: thank you. How did you know?

Jk: I couldn't help myself to ask uncle after seeing you. You didn't invited me thinking I will be busy right? (Tae nods) this is what I love about you Tae
but next time wether it's about work or something else, talk to me. Communication is the key. Feel free to ask. I want you to do that okey? You are my first priority. Nothing comes before you.
Tae: I will keep that in mind Kookie. Thank you.

Jimin: ehehm
Tae: oh right.. this is my dearest friend Jimin and chimina this is my soon to be husband.
Jimin: nice to meet you Mr. Jeon. you guys are making a cute couple. Can I see your ID?

Jk: it's nice to meet you too. I didn't brought it with me. (Looks at Tae) I'm sorry for giving such an unexpected visit.
Jimin: Nono you just come on time. Tae haven't cut the cake yet.
Jk: is that so?
Tae: yes. I will go bring the cake
Jimin: Nono you stay .. I will go and get it for you.

Tae: thank you for coming. I'm so happy to see you.
Jk: I'm happy to see you too. I've missed you.
Tae: m-me too.
Jk: come here angel

(Jk pats on his lap made Tae Extremely shy. Tae got up and went closer to him. JK gently held his hand
Made him sit on his lap)
Jk: I've got something for you. This is my first time busying a present. It reminds me of you so I bought it. I hope you like it Tae.

Tae: I'm sure I will like it Kookie.
(Jk took out a little box from his pocket and gave it to Tae)
Tae: can I open it?
Jk: of course. It's yours
(Tae couldn't stop smiling as soon as he opens the box. It was a gold heart-necklace. Tae blushes more remembering Jk words)

Tae: it's so beautiful Kookie. I love them.
Jk: do you want me to give you a hand?
Tae: yes please
Jk: there you go sweetheart
Tae: thank you thank you. You make me so happy.
Jk: I'm happy to hear that.

(Both turns around as they hear clicking sounds)
Jimin: get a room you two.
(The night filled with laughter, songs and giggles. Jk was amazed by Tae. The way he took care of him. He was a caring and loving person. Jk fell in love once again. This time harder)

Jk: thank you so much for tonight baby

Tae: I should be the one who thanking you.
(Jk gently pulling him closer holding his waist. Tae automatically place his hands on Jk chest. Both couldn't have enough of each other)
Jk: just how beautiful can you be? I can't never stop staring at you. (Jk caressing his cheek) I can't wait to be around you 24/7.
Tae: you are making me shy Kookie.
Jk: can I kiss you?
Tae: whenever you are ready. What is mine is yours.

(Jk lean in & kissing him passionately. Both smile through the kiss. Their first kiss. How wonderful.
After totally making out Jk peck his lips one last time)

Jk: good night baby
Tae: good night love (Jk left) I miss him already.
Jimin: olala how was your first kiss?
Tae: perfect. I'm so happy chimina.
Jimin: I'm so happy for you too TaeTae.