3

Suhyeok's day today was going to be memorable. 

 At least that's what he thought.

 Suhyeok was trying his best to come up with ideas that would help him approach Namra. Although he thought all of them were stupid, Suhyeok just wanted to talk to Namra like they were friends for once.

 Everything around him was getting frustrating. And every time his name came up in class, it just had to be embarrassing. Even Ms Park wouldn't leave him alone. He was pretty sure that Namra had already started to view him as an imperfect, foolish, dumb, idiotic student. So much for trying to make a move on Namra. 

 Fuck life. 

That is what he thought till lunch.

 During lunch, peace wouldn't be an option at all. All one could hear was the sound of shoes going against the floor, boys chasing each other as if they would murder each other, a bunch of student groups discussing something unimportant and girls squealing loudly.

 And Namra would still be studying in this chaos. Suhyeok had absorbed her for a while, and he came to know that all Namra would do inside the school was study. I mean yes we go to school for studying but there was no rule that you had to study every single minute. 

 So Suhyeok thought of a great plan. See, everyone would be running towards the cafeteria during lunch. So the class would be empty. Suhyeok thought of approaching her while she was packing her stuff and ask her questions about any stupid subject. That way, he would actually be able to talk to her and probably become friends with her. 

 And it was actually working right now.

 Suhyeok tapped her shoulder gently to get her attention. Namra was obviously surprised, considering how she flinched. She still looked emotionless as ever, but she was still surprised. It amused Suhyeok. How could she even show a bunch of different emotions without showing any emotions at all? How could she be so cool? Suhyeok was falling harder for her every minute. 

 Namra on the other hand didn't have much going on her mind. She was just thinking about what would happen if the alleyway girl told everyone that she smokes? Would they believe her? Would they hate her even more? What if her mother heard about it? 

So when someone tapped her shoulder, she silently lost her shit.

She looked at him and realized he was a student from her class and not a killer.

He was Lee Suhyeok.

The student who actually tried to improve himself. The student who was or acted like a complete idiot but was good at making decision. Though he used to hang out with the school bullies, he suddenly cut ties with them one day and  shocked the whole school. 

Though they only became classmates this year, Namra was pretty sure that she had a conversation with him last year too. But she wasn't really sure about it and didn't really want to bring it up.

But right now she wanted to know why he approached her. Did the alleyway girl tell him about it? Is he there to threaten me? But didn't he stop bullying people like a year ago? Yeah. he must want something else.

"What?" After getting out of her long trail of thoughts, she managed to ask him this. She was getting anxious every second. All of the students were gone and they were the only one's left. The classroom was filled with silence with tension building up in the atmosphere. 

That one question had Suhyeok losing all the confidence he built up. I mean they had talked to each other, but it had been a fucking year since then. What am I supposed to say now? Will she think I am stupid? Am I being creepy? Should I just say it? What if she thinks I am annoying? What if she starts to hate me?

Fuck it Suhyeok. Just say it.

"Sorry to keep you here but I was having problems with this question. Do you mind helping me?" Suhyeok shocked himself by saying it without stuttering. But what he was regretting right now was the fact that he sounded too formal.

Namra looked at him and replied " yeah sure I guess. What's the question?" Suhyeok finally released the breath him was holding back in. It went according to he wanted it to. If things went on like this, he would finally shoot his shot and ask her out