4

"Are you even paying attention?"

Suhyeok's answer to this question asked by his beloved was no. I mean don't get me wrong, he was paying attention. But just not at the subject.

He was paying attention to how pretty her eyes looked when they were intensely focused on something. He was paying attention to how her lips moved while uttering words. He didn't know how, but he felt like this alone would make his day better.

"Of course I am. You just go on." Suhyeok lied to her just to see her pretty focused form again.

But that's when he remembered that it was lunch break

"Wait.  Aren't you gonna have lunch?" Truth be told, he had ever seen Namra in cafeteria. He did want to go approach  her but that would make any normal and functioning human being uncomfortable so he just let it be.

But perhaps god was going easy on him. Perhaps he could have lunch with Namra today.

"No I am not." All the dreams that Suhyeok just had about the lunch went crashing.

"but why though?"

"just because." and with that she arranged her things and started to leave.

Suhyeok was nothing but confused. Why did she not want to have lunch? Is she okay? Did someone do something to her? With every thought passing through his head, Suhyeok just started getting concerned. 

The moment Namra finally opened the door, Suhyeok got up and tried to stop her. when she got out of the classroom Suhyeok started to run after her. This was not a good idea because it would scare any normal human being. Suhyeok knew that.

Namra heard few foot steps chasing after her the moment she left the class. When she looked behind herself, she saw this utterly stupid guy running after her. 

Wait.

Hold on.

Why the actual heck is he running towards me?

He is not going to drag me cafeteria is he?

Oh hell no.

 After thinking of all the possibilities there might have been for him to run after her, she started to run too. Because the hell would be cold  if Namra ate lunch in school. 

Now don't get her wrong, it's not like the school's lunch was bad or anything. Truth be told, it was actually good. It's the students. Yes, she liked to be alone. But that doesn't mean she would feel completely fine just sitting alone in a crowd where everyone was chattering and laughing with each other.

These two now looked like they were playing chase, which they were but no one knows who started it. Namra ran as fast as she could but Suhyeok was no snail himself. Suhyeok was right behind her trying to catch her but was only missing by inches.

You know what. Let it be. If she doesn't want to have lunch, she must have reasons. Or she just doesn't want to have lunch with me.

Suhyeok finally came back to his senses and stopped chasing Namra who was already on her way to roof top. Namra, still unaware about the fact that Suhyeok had stopped chasing her long time ago, opened the door to that lead to the rooftop. Unfortunately, her luck wasn't shining at all today. 

The moment she opened the door, the scent of cigarettes which was probably intoxicating someone went through her nose. That's how she knew that someone else was there.

"Who the fuck is there?" a familiar voice that Namra had been thinking about all day asked in a frustrated tone. Namra wasn't sure if it was the same person so she stayed quiet.

"God damn it doesn't cost you anything to speak you know. What's up with the fucking juniors staying quiet. Are you disrespecting me?"  Namra was now sure that it was the same person. She still chose not to speak because why not.

"I swear to god-" the same girl with short hair and grumpy face came out of the corner she was hiding in. she had a lit cigarette secured between two of her fingers. "oh. it's you."

Words: 660