𖤍𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𖤍

I crave a love so deep,
The ocean would be jealous......
______________________________________

AUTHOR pov....
__________________

He grabbed her waist little more tightly closing the remaining distance between them........

She closed her eyes tightly not understanding what to do she's trapped here whith him now what heppen she thought...

she can't give up she has to get out of here she thought in her mind and started to think what to do...

She started to push him one more time but he grabbed her hand and slams her against the wall and put her hand above her head while touching his whole body on her.....

Making her more Afraid she was already.....

Then Idea popped on her mind and then as she kicked him where sun never shin...

He leaved her and groaned in pain while gripping that part where she kicked him she when he leaves her she immediately run out from the washroom....

She comes out from washroom where she found her friend was waiting for her....

She runs towards her friend making Sofie to look at her direction she arrives her while panting Hard because of The running....

" YEAHH where the fuck are you How long did it take me to sit down and where did you go ".....?

She asked while getting up and come towards her friend who's still panting a bit....

"And why the heck are you panting"..?

She ask curiously...

"Nothing umm A dog was after me so i was a little late to come"....

She answered awkwardly....

"But as far as I know you are not afraid of dogs and you like animals...."?

Sofie ask with raising eyebrows doubting a little at her answer.....

"Umm yeah i love animals but that dog was not good I mean he was dangerous so let's leave this topic let's go home I am tired"...?

She assured trying to change the topic ...

Sofie nodded making her sigh in relief....

Then they both headed for the home.....

Y/n didn't tell to her friend because she doesn't want her friend to worry about her And she can deal with the matter herself......

She want home and want Straight inside of her room....

She want inside the bathroom for the fresh shower to make her mind Calm....

She come out after Taking the Long shower and wearing a comfortable clothes she sat on the bed and gritted her teeth thinking about the things which heppened to her a while ago in the school washroom....

How he's touching her she's almost feeling disgusting.....

At the night in Y/N house
_________________________

She was eating her dinner She is still angry at The Incident happened to her in school.....

no boy touched like he touched her she is very angry at him she just want to punch Him on his face....

She was lost in her thoughts until the voice grabbed her attention towards it.....

"Y/n what happened where are you lost...?"

Her mom ask looking at her who seems like she was in her own world....

"Umm nothing mom just a little headache"......