02

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 // 𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓪

As you rolled over, you felt yourself drop from a short height with a thud, letting out a grunt as you stood up. Your head was pounding. You looked down at yourself and noticed you were in a large oversized t-shirt, and a pair of shorts - most likely Beidou's.

"I see someone's finally awake," Beidou immerged from her bedroom, clipping her hair up.

You followed her over the small kitchen nook. Kazuha avoided your gaze as you sat down at the table. He placed a dark red mug in front of you, a tea bag string still hanging out.

"I made you some tea," He mumbled.

"Thank you," You replied sweetly, "And thank you both for letting me crash on your couch."

"Oh, of course!" Beidou responded, "You should definitely crash more often."

Beidou shot a look at Kazuha, whose cheeks flushed a light pink before returning to hide in his room.

"What was that about?" You inquired, blowing on your tea. 

"He might still be a little embarrassed after he caught a glimpse of you topless last night," Beidou couldn't help but laugh out loud, remembering clearly what had happened.

"What -" You choked out.

"I don't know what got into you, but when we came back, you immediately took your top off," Beidou shrugged before her tone changed, "Maybe it's just habit from our time together."

Beidou sat across from you, giving you a sinister smile, teasing you.

"I see you still hate wearing a bra," She quipped as she took a sip from her mug.

You slouched in your chair.

"I'm so embarrassed, I should've known going out with you would lead to something I would regret."

"Oh come on, you shouldn't be the one embarrassed here," Beidou reassured you, "I'm pretty sure he only saw a little side-boob before I threw a blanket over you. And anyways, he's probably not that upset about it."

"Nothing else happened right?"

"Not really," Beidou shrugged, "Only that he pretty much made sure you were settled before heading to bed. He's a good kid."

" At least I didn't try anything," You sighed.

"I wouldn't really say that," Beidou laughed again.

"Beidou!" Your eyes widened, "Don't say not really and then tell me something happened!"

"It was nothing bad!" She retorted, "You just hugged him a little and said thank you, before putting your chin on his shoulder and looking up at him like you were all lovey dovey. Archons, he looked so nervous."