all for her part 3

warning long chapter

jacks pov

 i was looking through some binoculars at those pice dog shit who call theme selfs parents i saw the bruises that they put on her when they where drunk and i was pissed now that i have her will get rid of them since they want her back for some reason but i cant have that happen.

Clementine pov

it had been three hours since i last eat and i was hugry then as hearing my toughts that fucker showed up opening the hacth i had herd violence from upstairs running mostly screaming for someone to get down probly  someone else but it went slient after a while jack then got in locked the door behind him and said"darling i come with food since you have't eaten in a long time" he then walked over to me and handed  me  a bottle of water and some oatmeal he then sai "darling because you been such a good girl will untie your legs too darling ok" my mind felt like this could my chance to escape  but not now whean he leaves he then told me "darling if you need to go to the restroom shower bath or others thir functioning bath/shower along with tolilet" as he told me he i stared eat the oatmeal and he asked if i like it  i lied and siad yes becuase i didt to anger him"he looked me and smiled and said"darling i love you and don't want to hurt but if you try to eascape i will have to punish you ok understand my darling"i was scared becuase he had killed peter and nathin and said yes becuase of what he could do to me he then got up from stop he was standing and walked towards me sat dwon on bed with me i looked him and statred to cry he immediately stopped watching tv huged me as i started  to cry  he told"its ok darling im sorry i did't want to kill them either i love and cnat stand to see you cry darling let me tell you something when i was ... littel my step father would beat me when i said i did't want to do stuff he said or  did't like the things he liked" he then started to cry and say "s=im sorry draling please dont leave me everyone i love abandons me he it just when i saw you felt whole i felt like had someone who would not do that me who would be with for as long i lived" we kept crying for like 20 munites before he grabbed and kissed me i tryed not kiss back and stooped and said "darling im so sorry if you dont want me to do that agin i wont" i felt uncomfortable when he kissed me and told him to not do that agin surprisingly he stopped it been 4 days since then he has visted a lot since them but i started walk around the room since he untied me and wacth tv he replced the old tv with new with netflix and hulu i was wacthing youtube on the tv whean he came back.

jacks pov 

i had just finshed killing those peice dog shit that called themselfs her parerts they think they can hurt whats mine fuck no i slit their  throats as they slept and cleaned as usual but as i left i checked the camras and saw my darling wacthing youtube on the tv but then she got and tried to break  the hacth lock it she dare she rather break her hands on the hacth then be with  me i should teach a lesson i started to run home but stopped at the store to buy some things then kicked the door open slamed it shut and unlokced the hacth and slamed it open and walked in where she was watching tv she stooped and looked to me as locked the hatch behind me  i walked towards her she seemed scared i thuoght ofr a secound decided not do what i wnated to i wanted to make her mine fully and make it so she could't walkk ofr days but i dont do that she would say no and im not fucking rapeist no im not like those who hurt her i'l track him down her brother ted next he dared do that to my love. so instead i simply camled down and talked to her "darling i think i have reinforce  the locks and mybe tie you up agin i saw what you did through the camras" she looked at me with fear in her eyes as i said thoses word i told her i could't say no to those eyes and decided just reinforce the lock instead i cant tie her up look at those sad and scared beatiful eyes but if hse dose that agin i will tie her to the bed not let her out until she learns her lesson then i decided  to tell her "im sorry my darling i wont tie you unless you do that agin ok il just have to reinforce the locks understand she quickly noded her head i then sat by her and wacthed youtube  for while then toled i had to go for bussiness and not to do agin and i left as was walking away i herd crying wanted to talk to her but had to something and left makeing sure tie another chain around the basement hatch and lock it i then left the house and track down ted as i looked on my phone hacking ted's phone and found out he lived alone retired construction worker i found him through his camras and found his adress it was only 20 miles i got in my car drove 19 miles parked in gas station and ran 1 mile to that fuckers house looked around found a brick and watched him in his house ; he was watching stuff on his phone i then lock picked the back door and then snuck up on him smashed his skull with brick he screemed as i did then i picked up some macths from my pocked then turned around turned on the gas broke the pipe and lit the macth after i walked a long way and blow the house up.

end of chapter