for her part 7

Jack's pov
I just woke up with her lyed on top on her I thought what did I do last night it was beautiful  every thing was truly
beautiful and then I realized it I was tied up a handcuff attached to my left arm to the bed fuck! then I realized she was gone and I fucking broke down on tears I was going to find her even if it cost me my life then I'm ganna kil anyone who gets in my why and then I looked around and found the lock was open fuck I kept the key on me but she probably took it then I looked around and found more stuff and I finely got the idea to check my pocket and and found and full pice of metal and manged to bend it and pick the godamn lock all o knew was thier was a lot of work to be done fuck it all kill all if them as looked around I calmed  down realizing there was blood flowing from my chin to my gullet I know this she must of tried to kill me i ... ....... I....
How could she I trusted her I looked up at the lock of the hatch it was still open

clementine pov

Help I shouted the through the streets and pounded on a house a man came out worryed and drop his mug "god it the missing woods girl  " after I explained what happens "Jesus we thought you died get in now" he said I could stay in the gust room he had a wife  kids 8 and 9 and then I went to sleep in the gust room after 1hour then I herd n someone knocking in the front door loudly then he ran in to the room the man named Robinson he told me to hide it was jack oh God I hid under the bed as he went to talk to him as his wife called the cops then the door was kicked open  along with two shots waking the kids and cussing me to cry louder then I quickly hid my tears.

Jack's pov
I put my gloves and mask in the bag then drove the 14 miles and parked in 13 miles walked the last one then I put my gloves and mask on took out my Smith & Wesson revolver put in my pocket and walked alway nocked his door. rob that fuck always snooping
Him and his wife then he started trying to distract me and I shot him in the fucking head and him and his wife see I respected him and his wife so I made their deaths quick but that's because they've helped me move another things like that when I first got here they were nice but they f***** up and they deserve to be punished but then I heard it children screaming I couldn't do it I don't kill children but I did chloroform them and then I walked through the house to find my darling and I found her she was hiding and then she ran through a window right above the bed but that's okay I chase after her and I didn't want to hurt her so I knocked her out.

End of chapter for now