Sleepover

Another request I forgot about hehe sorry
request new stuff guys🕺🏼
(Warning underage drinking cause y/n is 15)

Random pov~
It was around 7pm and y/n was getting ready for a sleep over with her friends, ellie was y/n's best friend and ellie little sister Chloe was Judys which is why they both are staying the night.

Y/n pov~
I was very exited for this sleepover, me and ellie have been planning it for weeks, we may have even stole some alcohol from our parents but nobody need to know about that..

*BEEP BEEP*

"Mom, Ellie's mum Sarah's here" "okay sweetheart, got all your stuff?" "Yes mom" "Judy what about you?" "I think I have everything..MY TOOTH BRUSH- HOW COULD I FORGET" "hurry and grab it while I speak with Sarah"

I headed to the car where ellie helped put my stuff in it and I hugged my mom bye
"Okay be good the pair of you, if there's any trouble just call me..okay I love you both and have a good time" "bye mom a love you" "bye mom"

Me and ellie are pretty close, we kissed once which lead to a make out session but we were never meant to be more than friends so I guess we're just a couple of besties who make out..

Once we arrived at Ellie's house she grabbed my hand and dragged me straight to her room.

"Hey try this" "what is it?" *ellie hands a can of dark fruits* "this is good, can I have it?" "Sure I have loads" she grinned at me and took another can out for herself.

We've had around 3 or 4 cans each now and we're a little tipsy but ellie wants to play a game of some sort.

"so wanna play?" "the the actual fuck ellie, is that a Ouija bored?"  "Yeah girl" "you know what fuck it" "I love when u brake the rules for once" "haha so funny"

"Is there any spirits here that would like to communicate with us?" *bored does nothing* "This is lame" "ikr can we just carry on drinking and talking about that boy yoy like?" "oh my god ellie shut up I don't like him" "what you don't have a crush on your parents camera man?" "Ellie!" "He's what twice your age" "he's 20 so only 5 years older actually" "what ever you say.." "okay moving on give me that bottle please?" "The vodka?" "Yeah please" *passes it her*

"Want some?" *they both shared the bottle and were now very drunk..
*knock knock*

"Shit who's that?" "I don't fucking know do I?" "Umm who is it?" "Judy and Chloe" "fuck Chloe's a SNICH" "so I'd Judy but I bribe her with candy" "ha"

"Can we come in?" "Umm yeah sure" "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR" I scolded her "not like we can say no is it?" "True"

"Omg y/n is that a Ouija bored?" "Fuck shit umm no?" "MOM ANS DAD WOULD KILL YOU" "please don't tell them juds" "ARE YOU ALSO DRUNK?" "JUDY SHHH BEFORE SARAH HEARS YOU"

"Umm guys hate to alarm you but Chloe's gone" "WHAT" "FUCK"

"ELLIE GET DOWN HER RIGHT NOW"

"Oh we're so fucked.." "yup we'll and truly fucked"

"Ellie what in hells name do you think you are doing? Getting drunk and messing around, YOUR 15!! and y/n I've called your parents there coming to collect you"

"Is Judy staying? I don't wanna ruin her night cause of something we did.."
"No she is staying till tomorrow morning"

"I'm gonna go grab my stuff ready, I'm so sorry mrs c, I shouldn't have done this tonight" "it's okay I'm just shocked"

*hour later back at home*

"Y/N HOW DARE YOU GET DRUNK, WE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU COMPLETELY WENT AND RUINED IT, NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF BUT FOR JUDY SHE IS LUCKY T GET TO STAY NO THANKS TO YOU !!!"

"Dad I'm sorry, it was so stupid of me..it was just a few drinks and then she brought the Ouija bor- I mean bored games out"

"no no back up did you say Ouija bored?" "no?" "Y/N M/N L/N" "IM SORRY IT WAS ONLY FOR FIVE MINUTES AND NOTHING HAPPENED."

"I don't giving a flying monkey if it was 5 hours or 5 seconds you still disobeyed our rules!"

"I'm so sorry" "why don't you go up to bed, it's late and we can talk about this in the moring."

"Okay goodnight mom, night dad"

NIGHT READERS