Lunch Dates:

A.N. This story contains Stefan and Damon Salvatore Bashing and maybe their deaths

If you like the Salvatore brothers, please leave because in this book we hate them.

And if you hate Elena Gilbert, please leave because in this book we love her. 

Elena is a lesbian in this story.

Jeremy and Kol will get together for a spoiler.

I will NOT tolerate any Finn slander in this book.

Comments will be removed if I see any hate towards Finn, Sage, Jeremy and Elena.

Just a quick pill for some people to swallow because the entire TVDU fandom is toxic AF

Elena was 17 years old child who was took advantage of after losing her parents.

Stefan stalked her for months because she looked like Katherine.

Demon forced himself on her multiple times during the vampire diaries and also killed her brother multiple times.

She was gaslit when she didn't agree with Stefan and Damon plans.

Demon Stans will try and justify this saying he has learned from his *mistakes*, 

This dude killed a pregnant woman,

 Does that sound like good and kind person?

Elena is Human and she could not go up against vampires.

Demon and Stefan are the worst thing that happened to Elena.

And now the story actually starts:

"Klaus..."

By now he stood in front of her, his green-blue eyes staring intensely within her olive green. 

He reached down and cupped her chin, tilting her face up. 

Klaus's thumb brushed against her lips, and a low groan of desire rumbled in his throat as they slightly parted. 

He leaned down, pressing his mouth upon her own as he pulled her close, his arm snaking around her waist to pull her closer.

When he broke the kiss, Klaus buried his face into her neck and grazed his teeth against her skin asking for permission.

Bonnie was going to give in but she heard something.

"nie, bonnie, Bonnie wake up. BONNIE WAKE UP!"

A groan came out of Bonnie when a body jumped on top of her.

When she opened her eyes and saw Elena's grinning face, she pushed the doppelganger off of her, causing Elena to land on the floor with a thud.

Unfortunately, Elena didn't get the message that Bonnie wanted to sleep in and opened the curtains revealing the shining sun.

Elena smiled at feeling the sun on her skin whereas Bonnie hissed and hid her head under her pillow.

Chuckling, Elena went into Bonnie's closet to pick out her outfit for their date.

Bonnie sighed, hearing Elena call her name again to get up, knowing that she couldn't get away with sleeping in.

So she took the clothes out of Elena's awaiting hands and went into the bathroom to get changed.

A.N. Just what they're wearing

 Just what they're wearing