Ch 72- Last

Ch 72- LastSerendipity- The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way***************7th year has been going by quick

Ch 72- Last
Serendipity- The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way
***************
7th year has been going by quick. Marlow honestly has just been worrying about her studies and trying to distract herself from what has been going on outside of Hogwarts.
She knows she can't distract herself for long but she would like to think she could. Winter break was probably the best winter break from them in awhile.

It's Christmas day as Mare baked in there little kitchen. Lily sat on the counter talking about how her and james have been as Alice, Frank, Marlene and Finley a sat on the bean bag and couches watching a Christmas movie. The boys were out doing God knows what.

"Where are the boys?" Alice asked.

"I do-" She was interrupted by the boys laughing walking into the apartment.

"Is it present time yet darling?" Sirius asked coming up from behind her kissing her neck.

"Uh can you guys keep the pda level to a 0 please." James spoke as he grabbed Lily kissing her roughly.

"Yeah and your the one talking..." Sirius said looking towards the two.

"To answer your question yes we are about to open gifts we were just waiting for you lot." He nodded his head.

"Alright we'll we're here now. Can we open gifts now? Please? Please? Please?" He begged like a child.

"Yeah yeah okay." Marlow rolled her eyes as the group of friends sat around opening gifts. The last two gifts were for Sirius.

"So one is from me and one is from James. James should go first since mine is outside." Marlow spoke and Sirius lifted an eyebrow in question.

"Okay! Follow me Padfoot it is in the office." They all stood up following the two. When they got into the office they were welcomed to a black and red dog house that said Snuffles on the top.

"You bitch Prongs." Sirius shook his head laughing. The two best friend hugged laughed. After a few moments it was time for Mares gift. They took the stairs down to outside of London. Snow covered the floor of London. Looking up Sirius saw a shiny black bike.

"Holy shit." He turned to look at Mare kissing her roughly lifting her in the air as she laughed.

"yeah, yeah your welcome." She shook her head as he finally put her down he touched the black slowly admiring it.

"It's beautiful." He commented.

"Well shall we go for a ride!" James clapped his hands in excitement. Marlow stuck her hand out.

"Eh eh eh, If we go on a ride your sitting the smaller compartment on the side." James huffed and puffed before finally agreeing. The rest of the friends watch the trio ride off on the bike.

The cold hair flew through all there hair as they all smiled in excitement. Then sirens were heard behind them.

"Oh god. Sirius pull over and stop the bike." Mare looked behind her to see 2 muggle police officers. Then Sirius pulled over and looked to.

"Oh my god Prongs your a fucking idiot mate." James commented leaning back in the motorcycle.

The two Police officers approached the three friends but look towards Sirius.

"Do you realize you were going 85 in a 30 limit road?" Mare and James slowly looked towards Sirius. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah sorry about that." He chuckled lowly.

"We need identification please." The officer asked. Sirius looked towards Mare who sighed grabbed Sirius ID from the small compartment behind her.

"Here you go sir." Mare handed the ID to the police office who took it to there're car as the other office stayed with them in silence. After a few moments the officer came back with a small piece of paper and Sirius ID.

"Since you have no past records I will let you off with a warning but next time it will be a ticket." Sirius nodded as the three friends let out a breath of relief.

"Thank you sir." The officers nodded then walking away and driving away in there vehicle.

"Wow I thought for sure we were fucked." Sirius spoke holding the bike bars tightly.

"Yeah me too." James nodded raising his hand slightly.

"Me three." Marlow murmured. Then Sirius drove back to the apartment to be met with there friends sitting on the couch laughing with drinks in hand.

"Drinking with out us how dare you?" Sirius pretended to be offended, then grabbing the tequila from Peter downing it making a small face.

"Alright let's make this last winter break worth it right guys?" James jumped on the couch next to Lily throwing his arm over her shoulder pulling her against him. Everybody cheered in agreement as all the friends drank and had fun with there last winter break together.