; valentines special

walking through the empty corridors of blue lock, you felt quite out of place. your eyes scanned the area, taking in the bland surroundings. you didn't exactly know where you were headed, but judging from the text description your favorite bug faced bitch, shidou ryuusei, had sent you prior, you assumed you were in the right place.

as you shifted your wait to lean against the wall next to a heavy built door labeled "locker room," you heard the bustling movement and chatter from the room besides you. your heart was racing at that point. why were you so nervous?

before you knew it, the door clicked open, revealing a male averagely tall with mahogany hair. he looked at you were skeptical eyes before widening them. "wait, what the fuck are you doing here?" whilst shock laced his voice, his expression remained blank and monotone as per usual.

the one and only itoshi sae was standing amongst you.

sae closed the door behind him, leading you to yet another empty hallway. "now that i know we wont get caught," he started as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed against his chest, "you have some explaining to do."

you were speechless, or flustered, you weren't sure. you prepared yourself in the plane to japan in an attempt to lessen your nerves upon meeting your lover for the first time. hiroki told you that everything was going to be okay, but you know, you can't trust what comes out of that "brunette's" mouth. "well the event i was going to was actually the game... feels like betrayal considering my friends are on blue lock."

an awkward laugh escaped your lips as you looked down at the floor, "i then had to ask shidou where the u-20 team was so i could find you and wish you luck."

"you're a lot more quiet in person."

"is that a bad thing?"

"no, it's just different."

"i don't know, i was just really scared to meet you? i've known you for so long and yet i'm shaking right now." you continued looking down. what was his expression right now? though you knew that wondering wouldn't get you anywhere, sae was a man of nothing but a straight face that you wished you could slap off.

caught off guard, you felt the warmth of sae's hands envelop your own, erasing whatever embarrassment and awkwardness you barracked around yourself. "i don't know if i'm doing this right but.." he interrupted himself.

by placing his lips on yours.

+++

author's note ;
happy valentines my loves!