💙Stress (Minsung)

Hi! Here's a new story!

This one was requested by @Ellick_Germany based on the video I linked above. It's kind of short, so I do apologize, but I hope that it's good either way!

------

The stress amongst the members was intense. There was so much that they needed to do despite getting maybe three or four hours of sleep each night. As many know, stress on a group means the individuals are equally, if not more, stressed, which can strain friendships and relationships. This was, unfortunately, the case between Minho and Jisung. And the members could see it very clearly.

It was awkward a lot of the time for the other six members to see the two of them almost at each other's throats all the time. Well, their version of at each other's throats, meaning ignoring one another. They would do something together as a group, but either Jisung or Minho would do something to push the other over the edge, which led to an argument, and then the silent treatment.

Today, they had several interviews and videos that they needed to get through, one right after the other with a small ten-minute (max) break in between. Those ten minutes were reserved for the members to get up and stretch their legs and let the stylists do their jobs to fix whatever they needed to.

Jisung had naturally sat next to Minho, not thinking anything of it. It was second nature to be by his side, even if they were in the middle of arguing. The day started nicely, the two of them getting along with no hostility between them. They were acting as they normally did.

It wasn't until one of the ten-minute breaks came up that things started going awry. Minho was joking around with Chan, who was sitting on his left. Though he had given Jisung lots of attention throughout the day, Jisung didn't think it was nearly enough. He wanted Minho's attention 24/7. He tried to push the feelings of jealousy away as one of the stylists came over to him to adjust some of his hair. He couldn't help but listen in on Chan and Minho's conversation, wishing to be a part of it.

"You hit me, and I messed up my words!" Chan sarcastically complained, not actually mad at the younger. He playfully slapped Minho's shoulder with a chuckle.

"You're the one who's sitting so close to me. Maybe if you scooted closer to Changbin, we wouldn't have this problem," Minho argued, rubbing the spot on his arm where Chan hit him.

Chan turned to look at Changbin next to him for a second, observing the rapper get his makeup fixed before turning back to Minho. "You know what? Nevermind."

The two laughed, and Changbin wanted to roll his eyes as he was the butt of the joke again but unable to as the woman in front of him had a brush right next to his eye. Jisung was growing more and more jealous as they continued their conversation. He didn't care if he was the butt of the joke if it meant having Minho's attention. He thanked the stylist once she finished and turned to the two.

He stared at Minho, hoping to catch his attention, but that didn't work, so he tried something else. He tapped Minho's shoulder, but there was still no response. He sighed and continued to tap the elder's shoulder, deciding to tug at his shirt after a minute of Minho ignoring him.

Minho groaned, excusing himself from the conversation with Chan, who didn't mind and turned around to face the younger. "What?"

Jisung heard the annoyance and sternness in Minho's voice, which made him want to cower and hide from the elder. He immediately regretted bothering Minho. "I-I just wanted your attention."

Minho sighed, slowly growing more irritated. "Well, now you have it. What do you want?"

"I just wanted you to talk to me. That's all."