How you guys met..

I'm not gonna do Johnny because I've already done him 😀

Darrel: You where sitting in your room, listening to music when you heard a loud thump on the roof. "Mom!!!" You yell, "What was that noise on the roof??!!" "There's a person working on the roof, honey!" You just hummed in response. *an hour later* "All done ma'am, that'll be $5,000 please." "Hold on dear, let me go get my checkbook." You hopped down the stairs to get a snack, accidentally bumping into a brick wall like man. "Sorry! I wasn't paying attention." "It's fine." Darry says helping you up. You looked up at him, amazed by how tall and muscular he was. "I'm y/n." You say holding out your hand. "Darry." He says shaking your hand.

Sodapop: You where pulling into the DX because your car was having some trouble. You walking into the store, the bells ringing next to your head. "Hi there! What can I help you with?" A handsome man, says flashing you a magnificent smile. "Uhm.. my cars having some trouble. I was wondering if you could help me out?" You mumble. "Yeah! Just pull around into the garage and we'll see what the problem is." He says very enthusiastically. "Hey Steve!! I need you to come work the register!" You walk out and pull your car into the garage. *1 hour later* "All fixed up! Your car battery was dead." "OK, thanks! How much??" "1 date." "Huh??" Just 1 date." "Uhm.. sure! But seriously how much?" You say laughing a bit towards the end. "Oh, 59.84." You swipe your card and write down your number on a piece of paper from your bag. "Call me sometime." You wink as you hand him the paper. You get in to your car and halfway down the road you realize...  you don't even know eachothers names.

Two-bit: "Hey y/n, could you get table 16?" Your coworker yelled. "Yeah." You say trying on your apron and grabbing your notebook. " Hello, welcome to The Dingo. Are you ready to order?" You say looking up to a rust hair colored man. Looking the age of 19 or 18. " Yeah could I have a coke a hotdog and your number?" He says. You take his order and walk away. When you come back with his food, you Hans him a paper with your number on it. "I'm y/n. Call me sometime?" "Keith but my friends call me Two-bit.  And yeah."

Ponyboy: You where working at the concession stand at the Nightly Double and look up to see a kinda pale brown haired boy. "What can I get you?" "Uhm.. three cokes and a Hershey bar please?" Hey mutters handing you the money. You grab the Hershey bar and put the lids on the cokes. "Here ya go. Enjoy the movie." You say. "Hey.. uh... I was wondering if you'd wanna hangout sometime?" "Sure! Just a minute I'll give you my number." You write your number down on a napkin and hand it to him. "I'm y/n by the way." "Ponyboy."

I was gonna do them all but I'm tired and don't know what to do for them so I'll do that later. Goodnight/morning/evening.

Vixxi♡