Dally imagine

Kinda sad btw. 227 words

8 years ago...

"Please, please, please!!" "No! Leave me alone!!" Dallas was your older brother. He was about 10 and you were 7. Right now you where begging him to bring you to his friends, Darry, Sodapop, and Ponyboy, house.

"I'll be good! I promise!!" You were practically on your knees begging him. Your friends where busy and you had nothing else to do. Also you really wanted to meet everyone. "Oh just let her go, Dal. It won't be that bad." That was Steve. He was a couple years younger than Dallas.

"Y'know what? Fine. Just don't embarrass me. Got it?!" "Yes, yes!! Thank you thank you!!!" You said hugging Steve and Dal.

Couple years later...

You stared down at his lifeless body, couple tears falling from your cheeks onto your blood stained shirt. "Come on, y/n/n, we gotta go." Darry tried helping you up from the ground, away from your brother. "No! We can't just leave him here!! No!.." you say pushing him back. Dallas was always a little rough, no, alot rough around the edges but inside he was sweet. Caring. When you guys left NY he was all you had.

But now, he's gone. Gone. You have nothing left now.

I don't know if I like this but whatever. Also these age gaps aren't really accurate.