The Day We Met

Life is boring but they claim that it is filled with adventures. I just turned 20... they say when you turn 20, things should be set in your life but mine isn't. Who should I blame this one? Me, or my father who walked out on my family or my mother who doesn't care or my siblings who feel I should be responsible for them. My life has forever since being hard, uncomfortable and totally not worth it. "My name is Miya" she said. Everyone in the classroom stared at her. Today is the first day of class in my Sophomore year of college and things are already not going great. My Biology teacher is already picking on me. Is it because of my skin color or because of my scars. Miya's way of seeing things where always focused on her and to her is all connected to her. Miya went into class with her headphones on and loud enough for the people in the quiet classroom to hear it. The biology teacher called on her multiple times but she couldn't hear him. He worked up to her and taped her on her shoulders signally her to remove the headphones from her ear. The he walked back to the front of the class. "I am Professor Boyd" "Good morning everyone" he said.
The class replied back in unison, "Good morning". "The one thing I do not appreciate is rudeness because this is a place to learn and if you don't need to learn, you shouldn't disturb others" Professor Boyd said. "You over there! Stand up and introduce yourself to the class" he said to Miya. Miya annoyed already by what he said before reluctantly stood up. "My name is Miya" and she sat down back. "Miss Miya, that was not an introduction. This is not high school and from my understanding most of you are second year college students" he said. Miya already not caring about the world but just trying to live in it could not careless about what he just said.
               "My name is Miya and that is my introduction. I don't have anything else about me to share that you would want to hear" "We are not picky Miss Miya, you can say whatever you want to say" Professor Boyd said.
Miya was visibly mad that he is pushing her to talk, so she decided to speak. "I am Miya as you all already know... I am suicidal and I have tried many times but failed miserably. I was sexually abused by my step father and my mother didn't care. My siblings expect me to be there care giver because am the eldest and isn't that absurd?" she smiled. "this is not a therapy group Miss Miya, we are not hear to listen to your family issues" Professor Boyd said. "You asked of me to share and I did but now you have a problem with it!" she rolled her eyes as she parked her things and started walking out the classroom. Everyone in the classroom had different reactions. Some were worried, some were laughing at the comeback she gave, some were just surprised. "AM WITHDRAWING FROM THIS CLASS, It is a mess" Miya said as she worked out the class room.
Miya was annoyed and the only thing she could turn to was food but the closest food place was a Convenience store. Miya worked in the store and trolled through the 
aisles of the small store. Miya loved coffee and when she reached the aisle with the coffee maker, she knew what she wanted. Miya taking her time to make a good coffee is disturbed by the sound of the noise on the door. When someone works into the store a bell is ranged. Miya looked at the door and she stared. They was a girl who just walked in with her boyfriend. Miya knew she liked girls from an early age and she hated men in general because of her stepdad. Miya was staring at the girl intensely. "You are really pretty" Miya said to the girl. The girl was confused. Miya who didn't care about anyone or anything, did what ever she wanted. She leaned in and kissed the girl on the lips. The kiss was not received but she was pushed away by the girl's boyfriend. "you taste sour, what did you eat?!" she smiled as she said it...