Arc of Cainhurst

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Just like Deku Terumi this is an idea stuck in my head. This is basically Jaune Arc as a hunter and knight of Cainhurst. This bio would be in the form of a case file so enjoy.
________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Jaune Miles Arc

Alias: Last Knight of Cainhurst, Last of the Hunters, First Huntsman, The Bloody Arc, Slayer of the Great Ones, Arc of the Vilebloods, and Protecter of the of Old Blood.

Age: Over three hundred years old

Race: Human(?)

Status: Undead (Note: He's basically immortal.)

Appearance:

Weapons:

Croca Mors: This is the heirloom of the Arc family

Croca Mors: This is the heirloom of the Arc family. It once belonged to Julius Caesar Arc a wolf faunas who fought during the Great war. It was unknown how the Arc got his hands on such a weapon. But it earned the name of Croca Mors the "Yellow Death" during the Great war. But after the war it was merely used as a decoration until it reached the hands of Jaune Arc.

Evelyn: This pistol is used by those from Cainhurst

Evelyn: This pistol is used by those from Cainhurst. It requires a great amount of bloodtinge to use.

Abilities/Skills: Weapons Mastery, Beasthood, Quickening, Quick Step, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Senses, Insight, Alchemy, Blacksmithing, and Blood Arts.

Likes: None

Dislikes: Beasts, himself, The Old Blood, gods, seekers of the Old Blood, crowds, naive people, and the Healing Church.

Background: Jaune Miles Arc is the first and only son of the Arc family. He was born on the planet Remnant to Roland and Jupiter Arc. He is the twin brother of Joan Arc and is the middle child of the Arc children. Jaune had a normal childhood as normal as a child can have on planet where creatures of darkness called Grimm exist. But all of that changed when he reached the age of seven years old when Grimm attacked his village.

Despite his parents being retired Huntsmen they couldn't defend everyone. So Jaune out a act of bravery (or stupidity depending who your asking) took the family heirloom Croca Mors and got some of the Grimm to chase him into woods. Running for his life Jaune discovered a strange looking door.

But with Grimm hot on his tail Jaune instinctively opened the door and unknowingly entered a portal. Jaune has found himself in the med bay of Cainhurst castle after being found unconscious by a young Maria. Jaune realizing who saved him felt indebted to Maria. The Queen of Vilebloods Annalise seeing potential in the young Arc decided to have him as Maria's knight and bodyguard.

For the next ten years Jaune trained alongside the knights Cainhurst castle.  When Maria decided to go to Yharnam to become a hunter Jaune followed her. They both soon joined Gehrman's workshop and quickly gain a reputation. For Jaune was his nigh impenetrable defense and for Maria's quickness and deadly offense. They both were inseparable in the battlefield and were a dangerous duo. But that all changed one day when they received a mission alongside with other hunters in a certain Fishing Hamlet.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys did like the bio? This is my take on Bloodborne Jaune hope you like it. I'm still working on the Abraham Van Helsing Enters Smash  story. I hope to get it done and publish before the end of the week. That's all I have to say so have a great day and see you next time!

Word Count: 583