Introduction

Stormy's POV

I was in the kitchen making a sandwich and humming to myself when I heard my brother thumping down the stairs.
"Oh jeez," I whispered to the air.
"STORMYY!!" Stiles yelled. I walked over to the stairs and found him staring at his cell phone.
"What?" I asked annoyed, "why can't you talk to V?"
V was my younger sister and Stiles' twin who recently got home 2 months ago. She's been at a boarding school for 4 years studying with the scientifically gifted, and oh boy let me tell you, she didn't believe a thing after she found out about the supernatural.
"Because she- actually I don't know why I didn't call her?" he replied. I gave him a non-amused glare.
"Vee!" I called. She came thumping down the stairs too. They're so alike yet completely different at the same time.

"Stiles wants to say something", after that we both listened.
"Scott won't return any of my texts". He was frowning, but I still decided to make fun of him because I'm older.
"Damn- I thought he was waiting for you to text him". He knew I was joking and he smiled a bit.
"But he won't return any calls either" he was complaining a bit now. V stepped in,
"why don't we all walk over there and we can talk to him". Stiles smiled at this.
"Sure".
"Alrighty then c'mon", I was already at the door tying my high tops. V pointed at me and said,
"Stormy, I think you're forgetting something". Stiles looked at me and then to V, then they both snickered. I was still in my pj's.
"Welp-", I said, slipping off my shoes.

I walked downstairs to our unfinished basement, because it's where my room is. Stiles and V both had rooms upstairs. I flung open my dresser and found a blood red crop top, a black and white plaid flannel, and some black skinny jeans. I pulled them on and ran up the stairs almost tripping. V and Stiles were waiting for me.
"Jeez guys I thought we were leaving" I startled them from their trains of thought and they walked to the door and slipped on their shoes. I finished about 2 seconds after cause I was re-tying my laces.
"Off to Scotty's we go" V sang while walking out the door.

——————————————

In this short lil' chapter I introduced the characters that I added as myself and one of my irl friends. Please mind the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Have fun with the next chapter :)
✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨