The fight

Chapter 3

Vee POV

We ran as fast as we could, stopping for breath a few times. Everyone, what about our family. I thought as a tear dripped down my face. We got to the sheriff's station and busted through the door. When we got inside the deputy looked annoyed, "what now?"
"Here to see the sheriff," Stormy said with an awkward worried smile.
The deputy glanced at the office, then at us. "Your dad'll fire me if don't let you in so-" she walked over to the window of the enclosed room and nodded at someone. We wiped our shoes as she gestured for us to go in. Dad looked at us confused and it scared the shit out of me. "What's up" he asked.

Stormy POV

My heart was pounding through my ribcage, he looked as confused as Scott.
"Dad?" Stiles questioned.
"Yes?" I was looking for an expression on his face.
"Y- you know who we are?" Stiles was obviously concerned. Dad laughed. "Of course I do, my mischievous twins and fabulous 17 year old" all three of us loosened up and sighed with relief.
"Oh thank the lord" I threw my arms up in the air. I looked to check on my siblings, vee was closing her eyes and breathing, and stiles was giving vee a weird glance. I shrugged it off a turned back to dad. He looked 20x more confused.
"Why...." He frowned a bit at the corners before I went on a ramble.
"Well- scott wasn't respondjng to stiles so we went to the mccall residence to see what was wrong, and then...... scott was genuinly confused about who we were and tried to lock us out. So we thought that everyone forgot about our existence." I caught my breath while dad sat there in utter shock.
"Wow" he finally said.
"Just wow."

Stiles POV

I couldn't keep my mind off of what I saw earlier. Scott's confused ass hugging my sister who was balling her eyes out and gripping his back probably not wanting to leave. What if they had 'a thing' yano. I looked over at Stormy, her eyes went deep and her face went pale. Uh oh.
"What if its just the pack?" I think my face went pale too when V said something about Lydia. Oh Lydia, with her silky strawberry blond hair, her deep green eyes. Oh shit, I gotta stop drooling.
"Your right V, I mean Lyds is a banshee. And I'm supposed to meet up with her in an hour at the school." Stormy said as my face lit up. I get to see my girlfriend.

Vee POV

We ended up finding Lydia in the school art room. I was visually miserable and I think Stormy gave me a few concerned looks on the way. "L-Lyds?" I said, my voice cracking. She turned around a little bit startled. "Oh hey guys'' she smiled. Stormy threw her arms up for the second time today. Stiles let out a sigh of relief and walked up to hug her. "Thank goodness, '' he stated.
"I mean banshee shit right" I spoke up. Lydia laughed. "Maybe- but uh... why?" Stormy was pacing in the corner. "Guys, what's going on?" Lyds expression had changed from curious to worried. "Scott forgot who we are and we think that it's affected the rest of the pack." Stormy was amazingly talented at talking fast. Stiles turned to me making a face that showed he was concerned as I looked down.
He then walked over to pull me and Storms out of the room.
"What the hell is up with you and Scott?"

Stiles POV

I had seen vee crying and hugging Scott earlier. She also actually cared about him so-. When I asked her the question, her face turned white. "Wha- what do you mean? '' She stuttered. Stormy glanced at her confusedly. "We uh-" V continued. I had this one thought of my best friend and my twin sister making out. I shivered, disgusted.
Maybe they did have 'a thing' before scott forgot everything. "Do you love Scott?" I blurted. Her face went even more pale. She looked like a vampire. Which is ironic because we live with werewolves. "I- I don't have to tell you that" she said.
Stormy was looking back and forth at us. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...." She screamed. She must've been stressed because it was a lot louder than usual. "I think V is sleeping with Scott" V looked at me with a glare. "Yano what- maybe it's true. Maybe I am sleeping with Scott."

I froze. I didn't know what function I could do in this situation. Stormy was still standing there and broke the silence. "So- v... and scott...." I went up to v and pushed her into the wall. "That's my best friend," I cried. "What... how is this my fault?" She said, her voice a bit muffled. I just stared at her. Stormy was trying to push between us and failed so she grabbed both of our ears and dragged us back into the art room.

——————————————
Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy tryna keep up with school. This chapter is also a bit longer than my other chapters.
Reminder that me and my friend (@vee24_love) created and own the story line and some characters.
Have fun reading the next chapter. Byeee loveeesss❤️❤️