Memory loss

Stiles POV

We were just walking to my best friend's house and I noticed that my twinny was playing with her hair and wearing a ton of mascara. She looked at me and I looked away before she noticed I was giving her a weird expression. Stormy was walking ahead of us like always. Dad kinda adored her and then me and V were the ones who reminded him of mom.....
A few minutes passed and we arrived at Scott's and I knocked on the door. "Scooottt" I screamed. "Answer the freaking door". Stormy and V both stared at me. "Shut the hell up I think you just woke up the whole town of Beacon Hills". At that moment Scott opened the door.

Stormy POV

It was unbelievable what Stiles just screaming like a banshee- I mean he is dating one but I didn't think it would make that big of an impact.
After that thought, Scott opened the door with a confused look on his face.
"Um, who are you guys?", he asked. Now Stiles looked confused too.
"Look Scott, if you're pissed at Stiles just make it up already." I paused for a second before continuing in a mumble,
"I don't really have time to be here". I had another hardcore therapy session after my breakdown with my best friend - Allison's - death.
"Wha-? Wait. I don't even know you people" Scott's voice was kinda shaky as he said it.
Stiles looked hurt. He was tryna compute what he could say and then V gave him an- I'm gonna kill you- kinda glare.
"SCOTT GREGORIO MCCALL, what the hell man- just stop the act" Vee sounded surprisingly concerned. She walked up to him and grabbed his shirt inching closer to the house."Vee, Stiles, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked as Stiles turned. Tears swelling in his eyes, he nodded and walked over.

Vee POV

I couldn't be asked when Scott just went off like that. I heard Stormy call me over for a stilinski huddle, but I wasn't in the mood.
"You guys talk to each other and I'll talk to him!" I said the last part while searching Scott's deep brown eyes. How dare he include me in this scheme against Stiles.
Last month he said he loved me and wished he was more than a hookup, a relationship did happen, but in secret. I let go of his collar and stomped inside. Scott came after me,
"Look, I don't know who you are and how you know my full name, but I can still call the cops on you!" I turned towards him.
"You really don't remember me?" I was on the brink of bursting into tears.
"Am I supposed to?" When he said those words I couldn't handle it anymore, I let all the tears out.
"Y-YES" sobbing made me stutter. And Scott, the boy who said he loved me, looked shocked.
"But.... I don't." He croaked and aimed his vision at the floor. I went up and hugged him. We stayed there for a few seconds until Stiles poked his head in.
"V? Can you come here?" I let go of Scott and we both smiled. It was heartbreaking to be forgotten.
I walked out trying to focus on my breath. Hthee phwoosh. Stormy was pacing back and forth and biting her fingernails.
"Omg V, so- we noticed Scott was genuinely concerned and confused..." She was speaking really fast and I was trying to keep up.
"I think everyone forgot who we are..."
———————————————
Thats the end of the chapter. I feel like I made stormy a lil bit mean, but thats ok she becomes a softie. Please mind spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. Hope you've enjoyed so far. Byeeee!
❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️