Chapter 1: Wondering Minds

*Aaliyah*

I couldn't believe it's been four years since we first met. We've had our ups and downs, but Dequantes was my everything. I loved the kid so much, even after he got some chick pregnant I still was his ride or die chick. It hurt that it was such a public affair. I felt like a damn side chick, and I am NOT the side chick. Be clear on that.

I met Quan at a club he was performing at. At first I wasn't feeling it, but when I realized his music was telling his story, I vibed to it. He was hanging with us in VIP and we just clicked. I was 17 and he was 21. Of course my daddy didn't approve of it, he wanted me to date some lawyer/doctor/L7 type of nigga. I had a thing for bad boys.

Quan was my first everything. My first love...I lost my virginity to him. I got pregnant right before my 18th birthday. My parents made me stop seeing him. No, I didn't have an abortion. My parents sent me to live with my uncle in California. After I had the baby I had to put her up for adoption. I haven't seen her since. I couldn't keep that away from Quan. He hasn't spoken to my parents since I told him the news. She would have been three years old today......

*Quan/RHQ*

This studio session wasn't going the way I wanted it to. I had a lot on my mind. Today my daughter would have been three. Shit crazy man. Yeah I got other kids, but that was gone be daddy Princess. I still hate Liyah parents for making her do that shit. If I had of known....

When I first met her at the club I knew she was young, I could tell. I didn't expect us to vibe the way we did, but I fell in love with that girl. She was smart, beautiful, talented, had goals and shit. She still all of the above. She didn't see me as Rich Homie Quan, just Dequantes. That's what I loved about her. Even though I put her through the most bullshit, she still been here for a nigga. Jail bids, selling drugs, getting shot at, my crazy ass baby mama. Shawty never left my side.

Real talk, I got problems though. Shawty everything any nigga could ask for, but I can't keep Jr in my pants. Like, I gotta fuck bitches. I still fuck with my baby mama, and I been fucking with this stripper I met, Raven. Shawty got ass for days. Ain't no pussy like new pussy, except loyal pussy. I was Liya one and only, I'm never leaving that pussy alone. Shit this blunt taking over, I feel high as fuck.....

*August*

It was too damn early for me to be in this strip club. But Raven had a nigga mesmerized. The way she worked that pole. I just came for a lil quickie before I headed to the studio. I been seeing lil mama for awhile. It wasn't love or nothing. But that mouth service was the shit, ya heard me?

Taking a break from touring has been boring as fuck. I gotta grind all day. Getting back to the studio and working on my new shit with Chris, Quan, Trey, and Wayne was gone be epic. I been wanting to work with Wayne forever, both of us being from NOLA and all that.

Oh yeah, August don't do the relationship and love thing. I been seeing Raven but I also been fucking with two other chicks. One of em claim to have a baby on the way but she stupid. I keep them Magnum XXLs on me. If a woman change my outlook on love and shit, I'm gone marry her ass real quick.