Alternate Universe: Toxic Cycle

"From strangers to friends, friends into lovers, and strangers again..."

.

.

.

Draco's heart dropped, and sweat was becoming to form. it was as if he as seen a ghost, of course, why wouldn't he?

 She was here, along with her family of her own...Blaise, his old friend seems to be carrying a little girl. Draco's eyes looked back at her, by now she had bent down on the same level as the boy in front of her, the same age as his own son. Draco said to himself, he looked away for a few seconds but his heart begged to look again, and then, he saw something he thought he would never see again. 

Her warm smile, made his heart skip a beat- he had forgotten how beautiful her smile was. How that smile was some of the things he loved again her. Just that simple smile was all Draco needed when at his worst. Pansy slowly kissed the boy's forehead and mumbles some words to the young boy.

The boy must have been worried, but soon smiled, he had the same smile as hers... couldn't say the rest. everything else was just like the father, hair, eyes, everything except the smile.

soon the boy grabbed his things and was off to the train.

Draco smiled to see how beautiful pansy had grown to be, then he stopped. that smile soon faded away as he looked down onto the floor, he had no right. 

worse, he was married. yet at that moment what made it really worse was remembering the way he had treated her all those years ago.  She had been his only friend who was nothing more than loyal and kind to him. 

they were childhood best friends, and their houses weren't too close, in fact within walking distance. their families knew each other very well.  one day Draco was wounded off into the forest after her father was too distracted. He soon realized he was lost and wasn't able to return back from where he started. 

he was panicking at that moment when he was caught off guard by a short black hair girl. 

"Are you lost?" The girl said, Draco didn't say anything, he felt too shameful to admit it, the girl only giggled as he grabbed the boy's hand. "My name is pansy Parkinson, what's your name?"

"Draco... Draco Lucius Malfoy." The boy said with confidence. 

The girl giggled once again, "Well Mr. Malfoy, let's take you back home" 

and so she did, of course, Draco's father wasn't happy that Draco had run off and wasn't able to get home. before Narcissa could say anything at all, pansy spoke. 

"with all due respect Mr. Malfoy but Draco was the home who helped me, you see I got lost and he heard my cries for help." 

with that, it calmed down Lucius, gained Narcissa's kindness, and Draco's admission for standing up to his father, since then they became two peas in a pod

no words can describe how much those two carried for each other, how sweet and innocent, and how many times pansy told Draco they were getting married as soon as they left Hogwarts. 

In the third year, pansy was crushing hard for Draco, and some rumors suggested Draco as well. Well, after Pansy's parents threw a party, Draco pulled pansy aside and confessed his feeling, and with a soft smile, she nodded and gave that boy a kiss. 

"you were taking so long, I was already going to do it myself," she whisper to his ear after parting away. 

"Am sorry for the wait my flower, I needed this to be perfect," he said, as he. kissed her cheek, she smiled and shook her head. 

"you are all I need for this to be perfect."