Day two hundred-twenty-two 12/2/22 Saturday (Closed)

SKYCLAN, SUNCLAN, CLOUDCLAN, FRACTALCLAN, STREAMCLAN AND CREEKCLAN
_____________________________
Leaf fall: 6/10
Weather:
Skyclan - starting to cool down during the afternoons thought still warmer during the day, a 20% chance of snow and light winds.
Sunclan - temperatures are dropping to high 10's and mid 20's (50's and 60's Fahrenheit)
Cloudclan - bright and sunny with heat with a light breeze.
Fractalclan - cooler during the days but still at a comfortable warmth. The wind from Skyclan causes a light breeze here.
Streamclan - warm still during the day and afternoon but around midnight it stays cool low 10's until the sun starts to rise.
All - the sun is shining bright and is still comfortably warm in places. Snow is forecasted for the gathering, everything is more crisp in the mornings thanks to frost. Prey is thinning to at a max of two - three catches per patrol.
Events: none
_____________________________
To do:
Ashpaw, Juniperpaw, Morningpaw, Owlpaw, Rockkpaw and Spikepaw are to be trained.

Acornpaw, Blazepaw, Ebonypaw, Needlepaw, Rowanpaw, Wasppaw and Willowpaw are to be trained.

Furzepaw is to be trained.

Cedarpaw and Feijoapaw are to be trained.

Daffodilpaw, Bluebellpaw, Elmpaw, Mosspaw, Ripplepaw and Wolfpaw are to be trained.

Cloudpaw, Badgerpaw, Duskpaw, Foxpaw, Larkpaw, Kestrelpaw, Lightningpaw, Onyxpaw and Sharppaw are to be trained.
_____________________________