Day three hundred-thirty-two 9/11/22 Wednesday (Closed)

SKYCLAN, SUNCLAN, CLOUDCLAN AND OASISCLAN
_____________________________
Green leaf: 6/10
Weather:
Skyclan - it's now snowing, a thick layer about two paws high has fallen throughout the forest.
Sunclan - very cold. There isn't much sun, the days are becoming just as freezing as the nights.
Cloudclan - warmer in the sandy parts but everything is still covered in a thick layer of snow; two and a half tail height here and there. Very chilling during the nights.
Oasisclan - harsh, cold winds blowing in from Sunclan. The snow is a paw deep. There isn't coverage from the snow but that doesn't stop the cold from seeping into the dens at night. A rare ray of sun will warm the pelt during the day.
All - the sun is still bright in the sky but the clouds are greying. Snow has fallen on the forest. There isn't much heat, only during midday. Prey is limited to two catches per patrol. Temp urges are in there low 10's the highest will be 15 degrees. It's going to rain.
Events: none
_____________________________
To do:

Fernpaw, Hawkpaw and Minkpaw's are to be trained.

Foxpaw, Hollowpaw and Thistlepaw are to be trained.

Flarepaw, Flickerpaw, Hollypaw, Sleetpaw, Strikepaw, Swamppaw and Whisppaw are to be trained.

Blisterpaw, Quickpaw, Sandypaw and Tigerpaw are to be trained.

Five days until Crawlkit, Bristlekit, Duckkit, Haykit, Marigoldkit, Pondkit and Ryekit's apprentice ceremony.

Six days until Covekit's apprentice ceremony.

Seven days until Hazelkit and Poolkit's apprentice ceremony.
_____________________________