||HER SOLACE||

hello guys!!

No proofreading so pls adjust if there are any errors.

~*****~

Sivaangi was roaming in her college ground, not knowing where to go, She looked completely terrified. Suddenly a pair of arms caught her and covered her mouth. Her back for resting against his front. She tried to get out of the hold but she couldn't.

"Onnu illa ma calm down onnu illa, you are safe " the man murmured in her ears. Sivaangi's heart skipped a beat when she heard the voice, She knew who it is. Without a second thought, she turned and wrapped her hands around his waist and rested her head on his chest. 

Ashwin was startled for a moment due to her sudden action but soon composed himself. He felt his shirt getting wet. His hand slowly went around her body as he held her tightly to assure her she is safe. Sivaangi sniffed her tears silently as she became calm hearing the music of his heart.

It was the day of riviera(cultural) in their college for which every student was waiting for. Sivaangi and her friend Kavya were standing in the crowd shaking their body for the rhythm of music followed by their fellow mates of the college. 

Ashwin was actually not interested in these types of events, even though his friends compelled he refused to join. He was sitting on a bench in a less crowded area scrolling his phone. 

When everyone was enjoying the event, suddenly a few men's who was dancing among them took out a log and started attacking others. The commotion was due to a political rivalry between the founder of the college and his enemy. 

Everyone was running for their life. Sivaangi lost her friend hand which she was holding when the commotion started. She started roaming with fear but she defended herself from everyone who came in her way. 

Ashwin stood up when suddenly the lights started to off one by one on the ground. He looked around the place by seeing the boots he guessed the reason for the problem as he knew about his uncle who is the founder of the college. To safeguard himself he went to an isolated area, where there was a small room for keeping sports equipment. After some time he peeked out to see the condition that's when he found a man walking behind Sivaangi with a log in his hand. When he was about to hit her Ashwin pulled her in and closed the door.

Sivaangi came out of his hold as she composed herself and looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked her. 

She just nodded her head not knowing what to say.

 "Our nimisham na veliya enna nadakudhu nu pakuran" Ashwin said as he tried to open the door but all went in vain as the door got locked from outside. 

"oh shit" Ashwin said and looked at Sivaangi who was watching him the whole time. His mobile was also switched off. "ma un phone kuden" Ashwin asked her.

Ashwin tried to contact all the numbers he remembered but no one picked it up as it was an unknown number. "inga irundhu poga mudiyadha Ashwin" Sivaangi asked hiding her excitement as this was the first time she was talking to him, all her fear vanished seeing him close to her for the first time.

"Therilayae Sivaangi" Ashwin said as he sat down on the floor. Sivaangi too sat down opposite to him. She mentally noted to ask him how come he know her name. A pregnant silence filled the room. Ashwin leaned back on the wall and closed his eyes due to tiredness. Sivaangi was just staring at him.  

Sivaangi loved him from the school days but till now she didn't confront him about it. She always feared rejection. She would become happy just by seeing him walking around the school. Ashwin was from a big family with a political background. He always focused only on his studies as he don't want to go into politics. He had only a few friends.