2

Monoma has had his fair share of encounters with his sister. The first time Himiko spotted Neito for the first time in years, she had to bail on the mission she was on. She hated him...but she also loved him. It didn't make sense, but it was impossible for Himiko to intentionally want to hurt him, even if he got in her way. She missed him, god she did, she wished she had more time with her little brother. She had replaced him with Dabi, who acted a lot more like her older brother but now that she was actually SEEING her younger brother? She...wanted to cry. To vent to someone. But she didn't want to tell the league or get her brother hurt in some way. She could tell Monoma knew exactly who she was too. He looked hurt everytime they made eye contact and it shattered her heart but she couldn't do anything about it. The only thing Himiko had to be happy about seeing her younger brother, was that he wasn't hurt, or as far as she knows...

A few days ago Monoma was extremely close to being ruined...he was walking through the crowded halls of UA when a pain had struck him in his lower abdomen. He clutched his stomach attempting to brush it off but it just kept coming...hitting him every few seconds. He started feeling very lightheaded and dizzy...his senses were heightened and he could smell every scent. Every...alpha scent. He couldn't possibly be in....
Heat?
NOW?
Alarm bells wrung throughout his head and he could only hear muffled voices, by now a few people were asking about a sweet,deluctable scent. But just as people started tracing the scent to him, the UA alarm went off...
Villians.
As everyone was in a panic and running to their classrooms or somewhere safer he was left alone kneeling and clutching his abdomen in pain. He was whining severely close to fainting. And he did, typically he knew exactly when his heats would hit and he had gone to school during pre-heat as it was easy to cover up his scent. Not to mention, pre-heat was only a stomach ache and a wreched headache. Though it seems his heat hit early and was triggered somehow...

When he had woken up he stared up at a blank,cracked looking ceiling. This...wasn't his house or dorm.