The 1st meet

Asahi was twenty when his second gender was realised to be a omega. Even though his parents were one of the most elite ppl in entire japan , almost considered equal to the royal family .Being the only heir to  the property worth of hundreds of billions of  dollars Asahi was never interested in any of these, he was always interested in photography and arts ,when asahi told them  about  his interest to study art in Paris,  even though they wanted him to  study business  to take over , they knew it was something  that his son was never interested in , they did set him up his own art gallery when he came back.

When Asahi was 24 it was time to arrange a mate for him, asahi had left it to his parents , he was never the one  interested in any of these , all ppl he met were interested in his status and money, he just knew he just wanted someone who respected him , thats all he needed.

Mr and mrs Hamada were always  invited to the most exclusive ball held every year where ppl from all over the world , mostly the elite class would mee , it was just a ball for names place , well it was a match making session for the elite indeed , with asahi no longer was interested to be the the hire to the Hamada groups , Mr Hamada was keen to find a son in law fit for both his son and who could one day take over.

With this years annual ball all set to be hosted by the japan's elite , the Hamadas took over the entire preparations, it was no less than a royal ball, guests were in awe and mind struck by everything ,this was where Yoon Jaehyuk fell for Hamada Asahi for the 1st time , the guy who never even looked or entertained anything other than his work ethics and the love for his family , the guy who never even looked at other omegas in a wrong eye, the guy who was said to be a guy who can never been made to fall for was now fallen deep for a lonely guy in white suit with a blue rose in his pocket in his own world in the backyard focusing his camera lens at the night sky above.

Jaehyuk couldnt stop staring at Asahi , asahi looked so pure,  naive in his eyes, yoon jaehyuk is the current head at the Yoon corporations , the most wanted guy for everyone at this ball , especially had come here because his mom had forced him and he always wanted to explore japan not as a workaholic but as a traveller, he needed some fresh air after being buttered and pampered by dont know how many families that he seriously needed some fresh air or he knew he might actually throw up , finding his way towards the back yard.

Another thing which drew Jaehyuk towards Asahi is his love for oranges, and here was asahi's scent which was sweet orange , Jaehyuk was already lost deep in it, still afraid to approach the omega who had no idea that a fresh coffee scented alpha had eyes on him.

"Oh your here son , i need to make u meet the Hamada's son , Mr Hamada and myself have know eachother since a long time, you can call him my blood friend, they have invited us for lunch tomorrow to discuss the trade deal" mr Yoon interrupted his son.

"Dad I'm not interested in ur tricks,  i know why you wanna take me out on lunch and I'm here on vacation so no work meets" Jaehyuk said wanted to step away from his dad who was blocking his view of his Blue rosed man.

"Mr yoon , its been a while how are u" a excited voice behind both Mr Yoon and jaehyuk caught both their attention.

"Mr Hamada , what a coincidence we were talking about you and here you are ,its been a while isn't it , good old college days" Mr Yoon said leading his hands for a formal handshake.

"Cut the formalities give me a hug" mr Hamada said as both long lost friends were over the moon to meet  eachother that's  when jaehyuk's eyes got widened to see his blue rose man right behind Mr Hamada.

"Oh , sry i was too excited this is my son Asahi ,Asahi this is Mr Yoon and his son yoon jaehyuk , i hope you have heard about him, the entire hall is talking about him."

Asahi just bowed down saying his hello not even looking at Jaehyuk nor Mr yoon, before saying "sry dad but i dont know him, nice to meet both of you , enjoy ur evening" Asahi said before excusing himself , he was never good at meeting new ppl , it gave him a unknown anxiety , one of the reasons he didn't wanted to follow his father's profession.

"Pls excuse him , he doesn't like gatherings , he might look disrespectful but his is a naive pure boy, thats why we are scared to make a new match for him, we don't want his mate to just use him for his sincerity and money." Mr Hamada said leading both the yoons back to the ball room.

Only thing ringing in jaehyuk's mind was "Asahi"

"Are we on for lunch tomorrow" mr Hamada asked casually.

After what Jaehyuk had said before , mr Yoon knew he should not force Jaehyuk into something he was not into "ahh actually we might have to leave early due to work related issues maybe next time" mr Yoon said but Jaehyuk interrupted his father.

"We can actually make it , our fight got delayed so we might stay for a day" Jaehyuk said which suprised mr Yoon.

"That's great you guys will be staying with us for the day then , no need to book any hotels u will stay at our mansion for the day , i will arrange everything then"mr Hamada said taking a leave.

"What was that now" mr Yoon was suprised.

"You want me to find a mate i guess i found one , but it must be mutual ,we can go ahead only if its a mutual yes" Jaehyuk said which shocked mr Yoon .

"What what did u" mr Yoon was shocked.

"Asahi ,i knew he could get your attention  ,well he does smell like oranges, i never knew my son will be whipped for a  omega, but he is not ur normal omega" mr yoon said.

"I knew he is a rare one, thats why i would like to give it a try , but only if its a mutual yes" Jaehyuk said before saying " you inform mom yourself , i cant handle her screams"Jaehyuk said about to get a drive away from this elite crowd , still nose lingering on  the sweet orange smell.