other world together

Warning by might have some smut scenes ahead

Jaehyuk leaned forward and gave a peck on Asahi's lips which took Asahi by surprise , Asahi was a blushing  mess right now and Jaehyuk loved the sight in front of him right now."don't hide it , u liked it didn't you ,your lions kiss" Jaehyuk said now coming closer to Asahi to look into those grey orbs he fell in love with since the 1st time.

Asahi adorably stared back into the black orbs of the alpha before leaning down to kiss the alpha's lips softly , Jaehyuk had no idea how to reply to that , not to tell it was his 1st kiss after all. When Jaehyuk didn't respond to the kiss Asahi detached worried if it made the alpha a bit uncomfortable.

"Was it too much im sry i just got carried away for a while"Asahi said as he now got up and sat on the bed about to get up , only for a pair of  hands  to stop him as they wrapped his waist as Jaehyuk sat up now leaning his head on Asahi's shoulders. "No It's not , you took me by surprise, well it was my 1st kiss so I didn't know how to respond" Jaehyuk whispered.

"We can try again you know, maybe even try new things together , not today but slowly" Jaehyuk said.

Asahi just turned his back toward Jaehyuk "yes we can we can try them all today too ,i have already imagined everything in my mind all these nights , even though I couldn't say it out , but Jaehyuk can we go to our other world tonight, a world where i wake up in your arms under these white sheets and ur coffee smell" Asahi said finally maning up , finally telling what he wanted to tell all these days to Jaehyuk but couldn't.

Jaehyuk's soul almost left his body he was smiling from eye to eye , wanting to scream right now... "hmmmm we can do that too , im too excited to sleep anyway after hearing all the things u said tonight , falling in love with you and waiting for you was the best decision I ever made Asahi , let's just go to our other world tonight" Jaehyuk said this time capturing Asahi's lips kissing slowly.

As the both continued to kiss, their kiss was sloppy in the beginning as both beginners had no idea how to work along but after few minutes they were in sync with eachothers lips , addicted to eachothers lips as if it's their favourite lollipop.

Asahi now let go of all his  insecurities, his worries finally giving his mind and body what it wanted melting in Jaehyuk's arms now turning around completely  sitting happily on Jaehyuks lap , arms captured around jaehyuk's nape kissing the alpha deeply as jaehyuk's both hands help onto Asahi's waist, kissing his omega nibbling his lips in between.

Jaehyuk detracted his lips as a string of saliva connected their lips as both of them started to laugh "we are serious amateur in this aren't we" Jaehyuk asked.

"Definitely, but we will learn our own way" Asahi said now nibbling on Jaehyuk's scent glands inhaling the strong coffee scent which was driving him crazy. As Jaehyuk slowly moved his hands up and down Asahi's back, pinching his waist now and again , giving omega the  chills.

Jaehyuk slowly moved his hand forward unbuttoning the omega's night shirt slowly as the omega continued to leave purple marks on the alpha's scent glands now kissing it aggressively losing control of his senses due to the alpha's scent.

"I never knew you can go this wild sahi" Jaehyuk said inbetween his lip bits finally unbuttoning the last button of the shirt, before travelling his cold hands over the omega's pearl skin wanting to kiss each and every part of this beautiful sculpture in front of him, finally nibbling on Asahi's scent glands , they did taste like his fav orange in this world , that belongs just to him.

As they continued to inhale eachothers scents losing their senses in it, leaving out soft moans driving eachother crazy as their scent mixed together now that the room smelled like coffee and oranges.