Valentine special! (P1)

I didn't give you guys a new year, Halloween, or Christmas special, I'm very sorry for that but here is valentine's special.

~Kaka-Baka?~

Kakashi was going to ask Iruka to be his valentine, He knew that he was going to get rejected after Naruto told him the Nasty Jokes he told them, The children may not understand but Iruka did.

"Did you have fun with Sasuke last night? "

"Is it because of Sasuke?"

God had his stupid ass fucked up, Now if Iruka rejected, He(Kakashi) wasn't going to fuck him(Iruka). Wait that's a good thing for Iruka, He wasn't going to.......Whatever he'd think about it afterward.

Iruka would not talk to him now, They do date but Iruka wasn't someone to forgive easily, It was 13th February, Kakashi could do this.

Kakashi spent At least half an hour in Yamanaka's flower shop.

Got Iruka's favorite sweets,A dolphin plush.....Teddy will be better. Wait no dolphin plushie. Done, At 5 pm he waited for Iruka to get back.

Little did he know, Iruka got him something too.

Iruka saw Kakashi at the flower shop, So he picked out chocolates and a werewolf plush for Kakashi..-san.

As the doorknob turned and the gate opened at 5:30 pm, Kakashi's eyes brightened or shone with light. Iruka was carrying something with him.

"Kakashi are you back-"

Iruka didn't get a chance to speak. Kakashi was already holding his hand.

"I'mverysorryforeverythingididbu Irukawillyoubemyvalentine"

It was like Kakashi was rapping.

"Kakashi could you say that slower?"

"I'm very sorry for everything I did but Iruka will you be my valentine?"

Iruka's eyes shone with happiness

'please say yes please say yes' Kakashi thought.

"I... I'd like to be your Valentine.. Kaka-Baka"
Iruka gave a smile while Kakashi tackled him on a hug.

-+-+-+-

Im sorry!
I must say my motivation has awaken plus my uncle just got a dog! But don't forget to-
You know it right?

Vote!

Follow!

And comment!

Rock out!

|Word count - 341 words|