Gandalfs first friend!!

Gandalf had just turned 13!! Him and his family were having a party to celebrate his 13th but then.. an unexpected visitor appeared. It was the headmistress of the crystal cliffs academy. Rumors have it that you have to be extremely lucky to join the academy. Gandalf was just an ordinary boy and his dad was a librarian with books from children books to spell books. Gandalf always had a facination with wizards he also has alot of dreams about becoming a wizard and he had hoped that 1 day he would live his dream as a wizard.

Gandalf had 1 month to get ready for his 1st day at the wizard academy, but was he ready to leave his family? His family encouraged him to go even tho it meant they would possibly never meet again. After his family convinced him to go, some1 appeared at the door, his best friend walked through the door in tears because of the news that gandolf would be leaving.

1 Month Later

...Todays the day he had to leave, he wasnt ready well he had the required equipment but he wasnt emotionaly ready he was scared to leave his family behind. He finally said his goodbyes and then walked through the portal to travel to the crystal cliffs. Suddenly something happened, this monster broke the portal when he was traveling so then he was trapped. He was worried he seeked shelter and then found this girl, he didnt know what she was doing there.

1 Hour Later

Gandalf and the girl searched for the portal and then they gave up, they got to know each other the girls name was Willow and then gandalf requested they searched for an exit. Then in the distance was a portal but they had no way of getting to it since there was a lava moat they searched for ways to cross it, then suddenly a pillar fell and almost crushed them. An exit! They pushed the pillar over the moat and crossed the lava. They entered the portal and they were greated by the headmisstress of the crystal cliffs academy.