His First Mission!

Not only were they greeted by the headmisstress of the Crystal Cliffs Academy, but were greeted by an unfamiliar face. She calls herself the queen of the stars her name was Nova, we were here to find an ancient library that has books to protect their realm from a dark force lurking in the shadows waiting for the moment to strike. Nova, Willow and Gandalf were chose because of they were the only people capable of getting to the library.

They all had special powers.
Willow was a floran she could grow stuff on the command.
Nova was born from the stars and had a special jump boost and she could shoot stars from her hand.
Gandalf was a wizard with unknown powers soon he would know why he was sent to the library.

They traveled through mountains, oceans too until they saw the forest of knowledge. Now they had to find the library hidden in this forest. They searched and searched until they saw a portal but it was in the sky, Nove used her jump boost check through the portal, she was in the library she peaked her head out of the portal and told Willow they could come up Nove grew a giant flower to get up to the portal. A lightning storm happenedwhen the flowing was rising and struck the flower started to burn, were they ok?

Willow was ok as she managed to escape but Gandalf went missing, he was surrounded by his family but they looked different, their eyes were red, black liquid dripping down. What had happened? Were they ok? Suddenly he awoke. Was it a dream? He walked around until he found Willow and waited for the storm to pass.

5 Hours Later

The sky was clear, they made their way to the portal and headed up. As they entered, they saw Nova fighting something black suddenly it disappeared they were all confused what was it? Why did it disappear?

They made their way to the section of fird and protection spells and Gandalf found a book of fire spells so he went and found a fireproof area to see if it was his power. It was! He then realised why he was sent here, it was to find his power.

Suddenly creatures started surrounding them, they were trapped.