His First Mission! Pt2

20 Minutes Later

They had spent 20 minutes fighting these creatures yet they were still spawning they had no choice but to find the book and escape. They searched and searched but no luck until. An arrow was shot, cutting part of Willows face she turned to the direction of the shot arrow and saw a skeleton stood infront of a lever.

They killed the skeleton and flicked the lever all of a sudden the floor dropped and they ended up in a strange room witholding a book with particles flowing around the room, they tried to pick it up, but they couldn't it's like it was too heavy so Willow wrote a letter to the headmisstress of the academy.

2 Hours Later

They waited for a response from the headmisstress and then it arrived they read it and it said "The one with fire is worthy of holding this book", and then Gandalf realised he had to use fire magic to carry the book so he spent the next 5 hours learning his magic and then he mastered the spell, the spell of "The Casters Arm" when he used this spell, his hand burst into flames and it gave him strength.

He grabbed the book and they set of to the academy were the headmisstress awaited for their arrival, she congratulated them and gave them their scholerships to the academy were they could learn about their powers.

2 Months Later

It was 1 week until school started so Gandalf, Willow and Nova decided to go explore the mountains towering over the Crystal Cliffs, they spent 2 hours hiking the mountain until they saw a small lake called the salmon sanctuary, there was a book saying "The salmon sanctuary is home to only salmons since cods are trying to eliminate all salmons".

They rested there and then left to see a cave sudenly a roar erupted from the cave and a dragon flew out, Gandalf was fascinated so he walkes into the cave to see a boy digging a spear into a dragons head, it was dead this made Gandalf furious. Gandalf sent a fire ball towards the boy giving him burns all over his face the boy ran in tears as gandalf  aproached the dead dragon and saw an egg, Gandalf picked up the egg and they head back to their current home.

5 Days Later

2 days before his 1st day at the academy the headmisstress sent a letter to Gandalf, Willow and Nova, saying "Hello students to enter the academy there is 1 more thing u must do, u need to have a familiar". They all discussed about what they would have as familiars, Nova said she would have an owl, Willow said she would have a blue jay ans Gandald suggested the dragon but they were all unsure if je was allowed so he paid a visit to the headmisstress and she said it was allowed. It was sorted, they had picked their familiars.