𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝐘𝐎𝐔   finally managed to convince one of your trusted seniors to get Hei-ran to her first class — you hurriedly went to look for your assigned classroom while frantically walking down the corridors of the hallway with your gaze everywhere, just to search for the certain '2–A ' class. While doing so, you continued to pay no mind to the other students in the hallway, who were happily chatting with their peers.

That was until you managed to find yourself stumbling upon someone, making your forehead hit very hard on their chest.

"Ow, ahh tangina, this is definitely not going well-" You cursed incoherently to yourself, literally being so close to having a mental breakdown that you managed to bump into a person in such a hurry time. It also didn't help that since you abruptly halted in your steps, the weight of the backpack behind your back soon came crashing onto your back, adding the discomfort that it made you closer to the person that you bumped into.

"Hm? Are you alright?" The person you accidentally bumped into asked with mild concern before you looked up and your [eye color] eyes accidentally met with his amber ones, the next thing you knew was that you just happened to encounter the famous and charming third year — Mr. Morax.

Your cheeks quickly warmed up from embarrassment as the realization hit you harder than a truck, that you had accidentally bumped into the famous third year before immediately pushing yourself off of him.

"I'm alright now, thank you for your concern! But I gotta go now, so see you later Mr. Morax!" You quickly fixed your posture and reassured him by sending a thankful smile before you quickly ran off to find your class. Once again, almost bumping into another poor student during the process.

"That girl looks familiar.. I'll make sure to look into that matter later on" Zhongli mumbled before sighing halfway — not entirely sure why that junior he stumbled into looked vastly familiar. For archons' sake, he has many things to do than standing here like an imbecile.

If fate allows them to cross paths once more, he'll make it a goal to find out why this [hair color]-haired female looked vaguely familiar to him.

Without Zhongli noticing, a soft smile appeared on his face, as he continued about his day.

. . .

Finally, you managed to find your class while your advisor hasn't arrived yet. You know you should've gotten a map about where your classroom was located, instead of stubbornly refusing simply because you knew where your last classroom was and not your current classroom that you'd be studying at from now on.

So you did what any decent being would do, and that was for you to sit in your randomly selected seat at the back of the class.

For some unknown reason, sitting at the back of the classroom brought you a sense of comfort when you used to sit at the same spot back in your school days in your hometown — you admitted that you used to despise sitting at the back of the classroom where rays of sunlight would frequently hit you as it bothered you all day. Looking back now, you couldn't help but be so homesick that you would forget about your dislike of a thing as long as it reminded you of your country.

You weren't sure if it was you talking or if the stress from your freshman year had finally caught up with you. Oh, well.