𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 only stare at the scene in front of him out of pure jealousy, currently in disbelief at what he was witnessing. Anyone passing by could tell that he was infuriated with something, well in this case, someone. The orchid-eyed male then found himself scowling in disgust at the pair from across the corridors of the hallway, who were currently engaging themselves in their small talk — similar to how old acquaintances conversed after they finally reunited.

Normally, upon seeing such a sight, Izana would have walked away and minded his own business — however, he couldn't do that when it was a mere stranger clinging to his other right-hand man like an annoying leech. Although, no matter how much Izana tried to deny the fact that the aurora-eyed male was growing close with the [hair color]-haired female, even someone as delusional as he was could tell that his friend was growing fond of the [eye color]-eyed female.

And Izana didn't like that and wished he could simply drag his underling away from that [hair color]-haired female. Unfortunately though, just as he was about to try to mend his friendship with the aurora-eyed male, a random woman appeared out of nowhere and began clinging to his underling, denying him the opportunity to begin carrying out his plan on the first day of being a sophomore. Izana Kurokawa was a well-known man who handled his affairs rather efficiently and effortlessly without lifting a single finger — yet somehow, his plans never failed to execute the exact outcome he anticipated. That was one of Izana's skills that he greatly pride himself on, as it served its purpose for nearly his entire life, so how come things were not going his way now?

The thought of his plan not going his way, just because of a mere stranger, brought a dangerous scowl to his tan-skinned face. He had faced several enemies in the past, yet none of them ever truly became an obstacle to his plans, no matter what kind of opponents he was facing. Yet his pride refused to remain defeated over an idiotic fool who had no idea who she was dealing with. The white-haired man had never felt this much hatred and humiliation towards a person until that woman came along.

I seriously can't believe I'm about to waste another second fretting about such a trivial matter. Besides, it's nothing but a nuisance that likes to cling to him, I can easily take care of it later

The white-haired male then closed his orchid eyes in an attempt to calm himself down before letting out an exasperated sigh at himself. He began turning his heels away from the direction of the pair, intending to head in the opposite direction. However, not before casting yet another disdainful glance towards the clueless pair, specifically at the [hair color]-haired female. What was it about that woman that made the sleepy man feel at ease again around her? He was never the same towards Kakucho or him ever since that foolish incident, he knew the man longer than that woman ever did. So how come it was only the [hair color]-haired woman — a mere stranger — who managed to bring out that old side of his, that was buried so deep that not even he could dig it out?

"Izana, our class is about to start soon, so it's better if we head in now" A familiar voice soon interrupted Izana's train of thought, Izana then retracted his head that was looking over his shoulder to stare at the familiar figure in front of him. The figure who was now facing Izana was made out to be a male with natural black hair styled in a buzz cut. The white-haired male then nodded his head and let out a hum in agreement at the black-haired male's statement, before his shoes began moving on their own and started clicking against the hard concrete, which was soon followed by footsteps from his right-hand man.

Was that... him just now?

The male with a buzz cut soon came to a halt, after ensuring that his orchid-eyed friend was far enough ahead to make his absence go unnoticed. The dual-colored male peered over his shoulder to observe the figure that his friend has been eyeing for a while. His dual-colored orbs then started following the slowly dissipating figure that managed to trap his friend in a daze. A glimpse of silver locks that his squinting eyes had been trailing after — soon came to a stop once it vanished from his sight as soon as the sliding door slid back in.