Two | budapest part 2

•*•

*•*𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝙱𝚄𝙳𝙰𝙿𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾

*•*
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 | 𝙱𝚄𝙳𝙰𝙿𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟝

"You know I hate when you were those glasses," Elizabeth told Roxy as the two girls began to walk towards her bedroom. "makes me feel watched."

Roxy nods walking into the bedroom over to the rack with t-shirts handing on hangers, "you are probably wondering why I'm here."

Roxy began removing her black jacket off her body and pulled over the grey shirt she had on, grabbing a plain shirt off the rack tugging it down her body.

"Yeah, because we haven't seen each other in 14 years and all a suddenly you come back to look for me, which— how did you even find me?"

Elizabeth grabbed the bag from the bottom drawer shoving a bunch of random clothes inside, along with some shoes.

"I want you to join the Kingsman." Roxy blurted out pulling her ponytail out of her shirt, Elizabeth scoffs beginning to protest but Roxy cut her off.

"I know this isn't something you want, but now that you escaped the red room you can help me and the other Kingsman especially with your kind of skills."

Elizabeth hums walking out the room, with the bag in her hand. "I didn't just escape the red room, I killed someone for it, and that women saved my life."

Roxy huffed entering the kitchen grabbing the shot from the table chugging it down, "i beg you that there is a whole army of widows surrounding the block just to get a chance to kill me."

Elizabeth gestures to the building when there was a knock on the door, she glancing at the door then at Roxy. "I didn't do that." Roxy mentions she began to make her way towards the door.

Roxy kneeled down quickly picking up one of the guns up from the floor, hearing them knock again, Lizzie huffed in annoyance.

"Roxy just open the god damn door, who ever it is we can take them." Elizabeth told her, Roxy stood by the door gripping her gun and ripped the door open.

"Who are you?"

Elizabeth moved away from the kitchen when she saw her familiar neighbor, "Mason! Hey," she walked down the hallway pushing Roxy aside.

"Hey, Liz, i was just checking in..." Mason looked around the apartment stopping at Roxy. "I heard screaming, I wanted to see if you were okay."